Just for fun: BFP to Baby's Birthday

RebeccaR19

Reaction score
So, I was thinking about it yesterday, I got my very first BFP with my son on November 10, 2010. He was born on July 8, 2011--almost exactly 8 months from the time I got my BFP. I found out that I was pregnant VERY early on with him. I tested with FMU and my + was very faint. My blood test showed up an hcg of 5.

This time, I found out I was pregnant on July 28, 2014. I'm curious how close to that date this baby will come even though her due date is April 8th. This time, I actually didn't know I was pregnant until symptoms started showing up. I did not test with FMU or holding it in or anything and I got a very bold +. So, I am certain I was further along when I found out.

Anyway, how about you? Anyone else know the timeline from BFP to baby's birthday? I know not everyone keeps track of it, but I just thought it would be fun to talk about.

I found out I was pregnant on 1st January 2011, he was born on 11th August. So seven and a bit months.

This time I found out on the 24th November and am expecting an early July baby so about the same again!

I found out August 25, baby is due May 8th!

Son, I found out 5 Feb 2012 And he was born 7 October 2012 (Due 9 October) so 8 months 2 days!

This time I found out 18 August 2014 and baby due 27 April 2015. So if we follow same pattern then baby will be coming 20 April. I doubt it though as this time we were actively trying and I tested earlier!

With my 1st I found out January 11, 2013. He was born Aug 28. So 7 months 2ish weeks.

With my newest ds I found out May 29 and he was born jan 13. So 7 months 3 weeks.

What a fun thread!!!

With my first we found out July 30th and she was born April 5th so 8 months 6 days.

I honestly can't remember the day I found out I was pregnant with little man how bad of me

With my son, I found out I was pregnant on June 10th and because I don't know exactly when he was conceived, the line was quite dark and appeared quite quickly. He was meant to be due on 14th of March but came 9 days later on the 23rd.

With this baby, I got my BFP on the 25th of July and am due April 6th. I'm fairly sure of the date I conceived, and did wonder if I would be due April 6th, so am wondering if baby will be closer to due date this time! :)

I wish I'd kept a record of this with my first two but I didnt.. I know that I got my BFP with DD in May 2011 and she was born on 14th January 2012 (her due date). And my sons BFP was in March 2012 (DD wasn't even 8 weeks lol) and he was born on 12th February 2013 (2 days overdue).

This time we got our BFP on 26th September 2014.. Due date is 3rd June 2015.

With my first I got my BFP on March 21, 2013 and she was born on December 10, 2013. (She was due on Dec 1)

This time I got my BFP on August 29, 2014 (Last period was Aug 4) and due date is May 11 (I will be having him at 37 weeks though, so that will put me around April 20th)

I am not in 3rd trimester but with my DS I found out I was pregnant on January 23rd...he was due September 20th but wasn't born until October 8th! So I found out I was pregnant ALMOST 8 months before due date but knew I was pregnant for almost a whole pregnancy length by the time he arrived :rofl:

Thanks for the responses, everyone! They are fun to read about. Everyone varies so much. :)
My son was due on July 14th, 2011. They used my LMP to come up with that due date. This time, they are using an early ultrasound for the April 8th due date.

Well I was temping/charting so no mistaking when I found out. With my daughter we found out at 7 dpo on/around Nov 19th 2012 (give or take a few days since I don't have it memorized). And she was due Aug. 3rd. She was born Aug. 2nd.

With this one we found out at 8 DPO (again temping/charting) that was Sept. 29th and he is due June 11th. Though if my body shows signs that it's gearing up for labor, I'll probably be induced earlier. He's already measuring almost 2 weeks ahead and my doctor does not want me to deliver another 9 lb 3 oz 22 inch baby. (I hemorrhaged real bad after I had my daughter).

With my daughter we found out on the 20th of March and she was born on the 5th of December. That was my first (and last) cycle charting and temping. So a little over 8 months, our "official" due date was the 28th of November.

This time, I found out on the 5th of August (the day DD turned 8 months old!), so if I count a little over 8 months...it'll be mid April, which is our due date. I found out a few days early this time, probably 3 days before I was supposed to miss my period. Kind of had a hunch/hope that I would be pregnant!

There was 8 months and 19 days between finding out about my first pregnancy and her birth (Found out early - 3+3 I think, and she was born 10 days after her due date.

There was 8 months and 3 days between when I found out about my second and her birth (found out at 5+2 and she was born 4 days after her due date)

With DD, I got a positive on Dec 10 @ 13-16 DPO (It could have been a difference between a few days - 4+2). EDD was Aug 17 and had her on Aug 30, so 8 months and 20 days. Dating scan would indicate 16 DPO while temps indicated 13 DPO.

This one, I got a positive on Jan 5 @ 18 DPO (4+4). EDD is Sept 10. It will be interesting to see how much time goes by in between!

DS1- bfp October 24th 9dpo - born July 10th (due 8th)
DS2- bfp August 8th 7dpo - born April 6th (due 18th)
DS3- November 6th 8dpo - EDD 18th July 2015 (but won't be going past 37w)

With my first I found out on 29th March and had her on the 5th December. This time I found out on 24th November, due on 5th August!

I found out December 3, 2013 and DD was born August 17, 2014 so 8 months 2 weeks later (I was due the 19th, I found out a week before my period was due)

I got my bfp on 18th of may, lo was due 22nd jan from dating scan, 28th jan from lmp and he was born on 11th january.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->