Just for fun how many pillows and where

mumziemcvoy

expecting no 2
Reaction score
So ladies how many pillows do you use and where are they positioned ?
I have 5 in total one folded in between my knees one propping up my bump two under my head and one behind my back to stop me rolling lol

I really can't wait to go back to sleeping on my tummy !

I have three under my head and neck in different positions, and the Boppy full body pregnancy pillow which supports bump, knees and arms.

Until 2 nights ago I had 2 behind my head, 1 v pillow behind me and between my legs, 1 normal pillow between my legs and 1 under my bump haha.

I had to give my son a pillow so now I have the v pillow under my bump and between my legs and another one between my legs.

Just 2 under my head n a full body pillow for between my legs and help with reflux when it kicks in :).

I have a huge memory foam pillow under my head (it's more like a door stopper haha) then I hug a firm foam one from my head to my bump, then I have one between my legs. I steal my oh's when he gets up too and put it behind me.

I have one under my head. One under my hip (it gets painful sleeping on your side all the time). One between my knees. And another under my feet. And the occasional one behind my back so I can lean on it when my hips are aching too much

4. Head, between boobs belly, between knees, and one under my arm. SICK OF IT!! Never sleep aanymore.

I like cushions instead of pillows, i also like the firmness lol.
I had one behind me, one under bump one to have under arms and 2 around my neck. And then i still ache, it tends to ache my hips and bum. And still get braxton hicks when i get up to go to the toilet as baby has been in one place ahhhhh

4 pillows - two under my head, one under my bump and one behind my back... I feel like an Ikea advert!!

I might as well bow my head in shame now lol I have 8 which includes 6 normal pillows a v shaped one and a long one. My OH keeps saying he can't see me let alone hug me he classifies them as a human shield haha

4 king-size pillows. Two under my head (the top one I wrap around under my shoulder/upper back, one behind my back and one under my belly that extends to between my knees. I used to use one just for bump support and one for knees, but the way I do it now it's easier for repositioning and less of a wrestling match :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->