Just for fun...labour predictor

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by MrsQ, Apr 26, 2009.

1. MrsQ

MrsQ Mummy to Mikey and bump

https://www.justmommies.com/quizzes/labor_prediction_quiz.php

mine says

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 5.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 13 hours long

Read more: "Labor Prediction Quiz" - https://www.justmommies.com/quizzes/labor-results.php#ixzz0Dn7au3Q7&A

2. ClaireLouise

ClaireLouise Well-Known Member

Haha i bloody hope not!!!

3. kyesmummy

kyesmummy Mum of 1 TTC#2

omg an 8lb baby and 11 hours labour!!! nnnooooooo!!!! lol!!!

4. babynewbie

babynewbie Well-Known Member

We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before your due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 5.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

I guess i can deal with that lol

5. bloodbinds

Oh dear - mine says 12 hour long labour. 7 1/2 pounds, and that he will be born way after my due date!!

6. babystar

babystar Guest

:rofl: joani was 7lb 10 and i was in labour with her for 13 and half...thats only active labour LOL... another 4 hrs ontop of that while it was all starting.

7. babystar

babystar Guest

I got the same as you :rofl: and spooky thing is my real name is ClaireLouise!!

8. loopdido

loopdido Mum to 2

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.2 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long.

That's mine!

Sounds better than when my ds was born anyway...that was a 19 hour labour he weighed 7lb11oz and I was induced had everything going, epidural, drips etc....and tore big time!

9. jem_5500

jem_5500 Well-Known Member

OH help!!!

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 15 hours long.

10. Mynx

Mynx Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls!!

***I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.2 pounds and that your labor will be about 10 hours long.***

Hmm I can cope with that.. sounds very similar to my last labour :)

11. moomoo

moomoo Mumma to 2 & 1 in heaven!

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

12. NewToThis_x

NewToThis_x Well-Known Member

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 14 hours long.

Hmm..:dohh:

13. Tink1o5

Tink1o5 Mom of 3

Well im unsure if im preggo yet but thought i would give it a go and this is what i got

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

Read more: https://www.justmommies.com/quizzes/labor-results.php#ixzz0DpGH2pOL&B

14. bjshooter

bjshooter Mum and preggers

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before your due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 14 hours long.

15. PrEgSeCoNdJoY

PrEgSeCoNdJoY Well-Known Member

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before your due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.2 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long

Sounds about right!!!!!! LOL

16. ClaireLouise

ClaireLouise Well-Known Member

Haha you're joking?!! No way!! Yep, thats my real name too! Not very creative when it came to choosing a username was i haha! :dohh:

17. IrishBaby1109

IrishBaby1109 Kian's PROUD Mommy

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

Read more: "Labor Prediction Quiz" - https://www.justmommies.com/quizzes/labor-results.php#ixzz0DtlW4lO8&A

18. lewela152

lewela152 Well-Known Member

**You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the afternoon. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 4 hours long.**

Sounds good 2 me!!

19. Kirstin

Kirstin Well-Known Member

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

20. charlottesma

charlottesma Mum to 2!

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 5 hours long.

Read more: https://www.justmommies.com/quizzes/labor-results.php#ixzz0DxEoWkQ7&B