Just for fun...labour predictor

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

Haha i bloody hope not!!!

I got the same as you :rofl: and spooky thing is my real name is ClaireLouise!!

Haha you're joking?!! No way!! Yep, thats my real name too! Not very creative when it came to choosing a username was i haha! :dohh:

:rofl::rofl:

omg i got

'' I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long. ''

Read more: https://www.justmommies.com/quizzes/labor-results.php#ixzz0DxIZjPO8&B

i was verrrry late i was due on the 25th of july and was not born till the 19th of august i hope its not true

it will be good to see when out babys do come we will have to keep this going till we are all due lol n see what happens n see if it comes true lol xx

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.7 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

That'll do me, better than the 24 hours I went through last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->