just for fun...MY AGE REVEALED was u right??

kaz29

Reaction score
....my age keeps being mistaken so i wanna do a poll just to see whether or not i actually do look younger than i am and what age, forget 10 years younger, im going to find out myself. So just for fun and nothing to do with pregnancy (i know oh my gosh how dare I )

And those that know the answer keep it quiet and no cheating ok cause thats not fair.......

UPDATE

The results show that most of you voted for 22 and 24 was second. Some kind people said i look 19 lol (bless u)

Some one almost gave it away, Well put it this way....my birthday is the 30th Oct and this October I will hit the big 3-0 yes i will be 30 in oct which makes me 29.

Ive always said i wanted a baby b 4 i turned 30 and Eva will be around 3 months old when i do.

SO......what do u all make of that then, shocked ????

I voted 24 :) I'm 22 & think your a lil older than me x

I'm 24 and have got some awful looks all through pregnancy as if I'm 15 and pregnant or something just cos I look young, no ones ever acknowledged my bump and I've had some quite rude experiences, very upsetting.. I just wanna yell 'I'm 25 next month!!!' :(

I voted 22! ooh when do we find out the answer?! :thumbup:

I said 19 haha.

I also get told I look younger than I am.

https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h201/Clarina25/100_1431.jpg

In case anyone wants to make a guess lol

The suspense! I do hope I'm right, id hate to offend! x

I'm 24 and have got some awful looks all through pregnancy as if I'm 15 and pregnant or something just cos I look young, no ones ever acknowledged my bump and I've had some quite rude experiences, very upsetting.. I just wanna yell 'I'm 25 next month!!!' :(

I know exactly how you feel! I'm 23, an have been treated as if I must of got pregnant by mistake. Even my midwife at the booking in app said "Do you know who the father of the baby is?" Of course I do! he's been my partner for 7 years!!

I know exactly how you feel! I'm 23, an have been treated as if I must of got pregnant by mistake. Even my midwife at the booking in app said "Do you know who the father of the baby is?" Of course I do! he's been my partner for 7 years!!

:O That's awful and rude to ask even if you were younger.

You would think they would of been tought a little tact for their job. I had a very snooty stand in gp I first went to wen we got our positive 'oh right, she said, was it planned? I thought who are you, my mum!' this didn't get my confidence off to a great start! I know they say only take notice of those that matter but wen ur a sensitive person.. Ooh how i can't wait for our antenatal classes on sat lol

I voted 24 :) I like this idea for a thread, I'd be intrigued to find out how old looking I am cus since I was about 14 people always thought i was much older!

I guessed 29 bc of your username (lame I know LOL) but you look more like 24... :)

I guessed 29 bc of your username (lame I know LOL) but you look more like 24... :)

hey i put 29 down as one of the ages as well, i wonder if others think the same as u do?? im not gonna say now why ive got that number in my username just to see if others follow suit :happydance:

Its getting fun this now t-hee heeeeee

i said 25 but was tempted to go with 27, sorry dont want to offend, xx

Kaz, I know how old you are but I voted what I thought when I first saw your picture! x

My midwife asked me if my husband was the father of my baby (and yes he came to the appointment with me)! I suppose they're meant to ask?

As answer to the poll: I said 19, because I think that's how old you look, but I think you're older based on things you've said in different threads and such. And then I mean more mature than 19, so I don't mean it in a negative way, hope I don't upset you with saying this! :hugs:

lol i am going to give u the results in 10 mins any last guesses

i put 19 :-/
some rude lady the other week told me im not old enough to have a 5 year old and one on the way i was so shocked so said to her how old do you think i am she said about 17 :-/ well then no luv i wouldnt be old enough to have a 5 year old obviously
some people are so stupid and rude i just said to her im 23 i have my own place and me and my partner been togeather for ages her face fell stupid cow lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->