just for fun...MY AGE REVEALED was u right??

i put 19 :-/
some rude lady the other week told me im not old enough to have a 5 year old and one on the way i was so shocked so said to her how old do you think i am she said about 17 :-/ well then no luv i wouldnt be old enough to have a 5 year old obviously
some people are so stupid and rude i just said to her im 23 i have my own place and me and my partner been togeather for ages her face fell stupid cow lol

i was out shopping today with my mum and i said to my mum to look at how the older ladies give me dirty looks as if i am a teenage mum to be - my mum laughed and said she has noticed

i just realised your screen name is kaz29 so must be thats how old you are ??? i knocked 10 years of you lol :-/ hope i dint offend :-/

I voted 22, was tempted to vote 19 though but I think you probably look younger than you are.

I get told I look 18 all the time, I get many evils and comments when I am with my children.

ive updated now lol
on 1st page

Well you definitely don't look it! I did see that there was 29 in your name after I'd already voted! :thumbup:

Wow, let me just say that I thought I looked young for 29, but you really do!!! I view it as a blessing!! I was still getting carded for cigarettes (before falling pregnant obviously). Kind of obnoxios, but still kind of flattering!

Wow, let me just say that I thought I looked young for 29, but you really do!!! I view it as a blessing!! I was still getting carded for cigarettes (before falling pregnant obviously). Kind of obnoxios, but still kind of flattering!

lol yeah b 4 getting preg i also got asked for I.D all the time, :shrug:

i voted 19 lol in normal circumstances it must be fab to have such great genes but the second you are pregnant people take very swift judgements on your circumstances dont they lol

my midwife actually asked this of me:

oh not all your blood test results are back . . . do you know if you have (cant remember what so insert nasty disease here)

erm not that i know of i would imagine not, i didnt have that when my blood was tested for ds

right yeah but you still could have caught it since

erm ok

how many sexual partners do you have . . .

erm one being my husband who u have been with nearly 6 years . . .

its a valid question i dont know what sort of relationship you have

are you insinuating that you think we might be . . . swingers . . . .

i have seen all sorts !

erm . . . .

i voted 19 lol in normal circumstances it must be fab to have such great genes but the second you are pregnant people take very swift judgements on your circumstances dont they lol

my midwife actually asked this of me:

oh not all your blood test results are back . . . do you know if you have (cant remember what so insert nasty disease here)

erm not that i know of i would imagine not, i didnt have that when my blood was tested for ds

right yeah but you still could have caught it since

erm ok

how many sexual partners do you have . . .

erm one being my husband who u have been with nearly 6 years . . .

its a valid question i dont know what sort of relationship you have

are you insinuating that you think we might be . . . swingers . . . .

i have seen all sorts !

erm . . . .

wtf???? is your midwife bored at work?? lol the weirdo

yes i do get the funny looks off older ladies - they think i am a pregnant teenager, its so funny

I figured you were 29 or 30...as per your screenname...LOL

i think it was because i wasnt wearing my rings as my fingers were already chunky but so quick to judge lol couldnt believe it i thought she would laugh when i said swingers but no no, no no thats a normal response! my surgery is surrounded by 3 proper hard core council estates . . . . maybe thats why lol

i still get the looks but had my first at 21 . . . the looks were bad! nasties!

OMGoSH. You look soooo much younger! And thats such a good thing! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

You youthful looking thing you! I thought you were 19 when I first saw your profile picture x

omg i put 19 looool u dont look 30 at all!!!!!!!!! lucky lady hehe x

I guessed 25, but spotted your update and you are turning 30 soon:haha: (hahaha says she who is 35 soon!!

Looking good!

My screenname is ellie27......my name is not ellie and I am not 27!!:flower:

I am shocked, you look so much younger. That's not a bad thing though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583