Just for fun: nickname for your little one?

Ajos

Reaction score
Does anyone have a name for their baby/bump-to-be? We've had jokey nicknames for each. This one's known as 'Aces'.

Lil feefee or lil yootee. Yootee was a joke because I was convinced I had like 8 positive hpt as a result of a uti lol....Turns out my pee was fine there was just a little feefee (fetus ) in there

My partner calls the baby our little grasshopper. I have no idea why :wacko:

I call it Q for our last name. DH calls it a mutant because of the pics he's seen on Google.

DH refers to the baby as M&M (Mike and Melissa). It's cute...he asks every morning how the M&M is feeling.

We are too scared to start doing nicknames and things yet :(

I call it my little jellybean. My DH calls it Bambi, or sometimes, when he is kissing me goodbye, he crouches to my tummy and says "bye bye little baby". Haha he is like an excited kid!

First LO was potato, hence the username. This one no not really, but OH calls them Wolfie, which will be their nickname if we have a boy.

I'm squige and Dh is squishy so baby is either squiglet or squigget...We switch

Ours is Curly. :)

Baby looked all curled up on our u/s pics so DH calls him our little curly fry and it became Curly from there.

DH says if the baby has curly hair this nickname will continue after birth.

Also, DH calls me Baby so now instead of saying "bye Baby, love you," he'll say "bye Babies, love you."

My mom calls mine Elton. I have no clue why, but for some reason it has stuck and now that's what everyone says

DH started off calling the baby Critter. Once we found out we were having twins, they are now Critter North and Critter South. I'd prefer something a little cuter, but they've stuck for now :laugh2:

I feel bad. We just call it baby or little one haha. I already have names picked out for boy or girl, so once we know then I guess we would start using the nicknames.

We call ours bubba :)

We just settled on names but I think we'll keep calling him/her bubba after we find out- were trying to keep the name a secret as long as possible :)

I've taken to call mine Squirt. They'll be that until we find out if they're a boy or girl and decide on a name. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->