Just for fun, nothing to do with TTC!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by jemlou, Apr 18, 2009.

1. jemlou

jemlou Well-Known Member

Hello Ladies,

Just wanted to start this thread to give us all something else to think about, except how many days we all have left till we find out our fates(and hopefully get a few giggles out of it too)!!!!!!!!!!

It all started with a conversation the other day about our job (I am an Air Traffic Controller) and how many of us have slight OCD tendancies!

So this got us all talking about the quirky things we all do, to list a few:

My OH can only have the car radio volume on even numbers, it drives him mad if I put it on an odd number, only ever lasts about 5 seconds before he changes it :rofl:

One of the guys at work admitted that everytime he passes a car, he has to count the number of wheels it has:wacko:

We then went on to talk about the stupid things we do................... I always try and put the cereal in the fridge and the milk in the cupboard!!!

So anyway, I want to hear about all the daft things you all do, hopefully it will be a bit of light relief for all of us and as I said, get some giggles, oh and find out EXACTLY how mad you all are!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2. Noodles

Noodles Mummy to two boys!

My hubby can't walk over 3 man holes, he actually jumps over the last one!

3. lissaloo

lissaloo Well-Known Member

hi when i was preggy last time i was about to put the milk in the oven then i realised what i was doing !!

and when i was doing enhancments on a lady we were so busy chatting i stuck my finger to hers without knowing lol she took it well !

4. trying4no1

trying4no1 Well-Known Member

i dont like walkin on cracks, same as above i will only walk on 2 man holes never the third unless i make sure i step on it twice, HATE odd number, like is my friend pokes me on my left arm i make her poke me in the same spot on my right, or visa versa lol, if my bf say do u want a crisp i will take two never one, and if i get three im like give me 1 more lol same with my brew i make sure i poor milk in twice, never once, think i need to see my doctor. hate my bf bein in the kitchen when im cooking, i go mad im like get out im in here arghhhh lol poor man. MY GOSH im nutts xxxx

5. jemlou

jemlou Well-Known Member

Keep going girls, let it all out!!!!!!!!!!

I will admit, I also hate 3 manhole covers, jump over the third, my oh always tries to push me on it though as he thinks its crazy!!!!!!!

6. mrskx0x0

mrskx0x0 Scarlett's Mummy

Before I leave the house I have to check the hob and make sure all the dials are off and I even have to touch them and say "off" "off" "off" every time I touch one. Then I have to tell the dog that I love her and check the door handle 3 times to make sure it is locked and then I have to look through the window and make sure she is locked inside and not outside. Oh, and then I get to work and have to make sure my locker is closed properly by pushing it 3 times and looking back at it... sometimes I have to go back and check it.

7. charlz87

charlz87 TTC Cycle #4

THATS ME!!! :rofl:
    Im the same, can only have volume on even numbers!!! Or a number ending in 5??? :rofl:

My main thing is that I HATE to have dirty hands!! I carry baby wipes everywhere and when I have finished touching something that is slightly mucky I HAVE to wipe my hands. It drive OH insane. I go though 2 packs of 72 wipes each week. I work with money and I am terrible at work. (its where i use most of the wipes. :rofl:

8. XxDellixX

XxDellixX Mummy to Jacob

I dont walk over manholes either, especially whens theres 2 together, thats suppose to be bad luck. Dont walk under ladders or cross people on stairs etc....