Just for fun - The person below me....

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
I've seen these work really well on other boards and couldn't spot an active one here, so thought I'd start one. Anyone up for some light hearted fun to speed up the wait? I am so preoccupied with TTC I'd love to take my mind off it!

The rules, for those who don't know, are that you end your post with a statement starting with: The person below me.... (ate cheese today, feels sick, is getting married this year, hates cats etc. anything you like). Then the next person starts their post with answering the statement i.e. True I ate cheese or False I don't feel sick. This person then ends their post with a new statement.

The person below me took their BBT this morning.

I'll join in :) True I took my bbt this morning although I cheated and took it later in the day, but it was so high it made me take an opk and boom positive :haha:

The person below me already has a lo and is ttc number 2.

Yay for positive OPKs! Hope you catch this one.

True. We have a beautiful little boy who is 19 months who is the light of our lives. We're trying to give him a little brother or sister.

The person below me symptom spots every day!

True, kinda...I'm trying to be relaxed and NTNP more than TTC but I can't help thinking that everything is a sign. lol

The person below me couldn't wait til their missed AF and took a HPT early.

So true, AF was due today tested yesterday. AF has still not showed up and I'm actually calm.

The person below me is a poas addict

Good luck Nell!

Very true! I go through hundreds of IC tests. My periods didn't come back after the birth of my son till he was 14 months, a month after I stopped breastfeeding. In that time I took a test every other week or so. I symptom spot like crazy and take tests all the time. Even when I was on the contraceptive implant for a year I tested :) so crazy!

The person below me was woken up in the night be crazy strong winds.

True except I was also woken up by my ds who has chosen not to sttn anymore as well as start his day at 5 am :haha:

The person below me already has names picked out for when they get ther BFP!

False! No names yet.. I don't want to jinx anything. Im very superstious :/

The person below me has the theme song to Sesame Street stuck in their head. :haha:

Well....I didn't - however, I do now (tnx for that :growlmad:)

The person below me is happy when AF arrives, because of the glass of wine she at least can enjoy :cry:

True kind of...

I will be happy for AF to arrive as I am now 8 days late for no reason! (do not drink though)

The person below me wishes for a baby girl.

True ive always wanted a little girl but i really will be happy with either as long as i get one or the other. Lol

The person below me like to daydream about how they will tell family when they get their bfp!! Xx

True. I've considered getting a T-shirt made for my son with our next baby's first ultrasound scan printed on it and having him walk around in it in front of friends and family after our 12 week scan.

The person below me spends way too much time on Baby and Bump!

pahaha that last statement was definitely made for me.. very true. I am a B and B addict.

The person below me watched Lady Gaga's crazy performance on X Factor last night and secretly enjoyed it

:haha: true, I was so incredibly weird...what a drama queen!

The person below me has dh who's name begins with J, like mine (random I know :haha:)

Nope, d for Dave
But j for my son Jace.

The person below me can't go shopping without daydreaming through the newborn clothing aisle!

False, but only because I so rarely go shopping! Whenever I pass through mothercare when I'm getting something for O I do amble through the tiny baby sections and go "awwww" for about five minutes!

The person below me had a dream they were pregnant last night.

Holy crap, that IS true! Haha!

The person below me has been TTC for over a year!

Nope only half a year!

The person below me has furbabies!!

True I have to little moewing fur babies named Bailey and Benjy (ds iis constantly trying to grab them, their world's been turned upside down since he arrived bless them)
The person below me is confused about their opks!

True! I hate OPKs, I wish I would just abandon them and focus on temp and cm instead, but I still take one every evening. I'm annoyed this month because I got positive ones on CD16 and CD17, but didn't ovulate till CD19. I thought your surge came 12-24 hours before O.

The person below me secretly wants twins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->