Just for fun - Weirdest things you've peed in?

PrincessTaz

Winter's Mummy, TTC#2
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So like the title says it's just for fun but I'm curious as to the things you guys have had to pee in to poas.

This week I've been using a lip from the shaving foam as I smashed my pee glass but I started peeing and couldn't reach tbe pot so had to grab the little jug you get to fill up the iron lol.

In the last I've also used various lids, the foils that the ICs come in and toothbrush holder which I couldn't use again because it just felt weird no matter how hard I scrubbed it lol.

So what have you guys peed in? I had some funny answers when I posted on my ttc instagram account!

IMG_20151110_185116.jpg

I have only used plastic cups as far as I recall but I like the idea of using the foil pouch from the opk, that could be handy when out and about!

An empty shower gel cap (finished the shower gel) 😂 X

Ttc bubby no2 - it really is handy but can be a bit awkward and messy! Still better than missing your surge!

Blakesmummy and dinky - yes both good choices, I have user both of those too lol

Empty and clean jelly pot. Currently I'm using an empty yogurt pot.

I remember someone recommending a measuring cup since they have a handle.

A plastic spoon. I actually find them quite easy to use and easier to hide than a plastic cup at work. :haha:

Lovecakes haha I love it! I need to start saving some of those empty pots for the bathroom cupboard, least I don't have to constantly worry about someone drinking out of it lol

Babydustcass yay another lid girl, lids seem to be a popular choice lol

Krissie wow a spoon! How does that work? I think I'd make a massive meS's trying that one lol. I'd give it a go if that's all that was there though

I had to use the plastic container that those little shower balls come in one time. I actually used the shower balls to pee on when I had my DD :blush: I tore badly and urine hitting the tear while it was healing burned like heck so the urine would soak into the shower ball and not my cut.

Tara, what's the name of your Instagram account? I'd love to follow it!

I was out to an appointment one time and forgot to bring along my OPK but I was lucky enough to find an empty water bottle in my car...so I peed into the bottle, which was quite a trick, and re-capped it and brought it home to test with :p
~LilacPetal~
:dust:

Lilmisscaviar oh god I remember how painful it was to pee after my ds and I didn't even tear just a bad graze, I only dare pee in the shower for ages!

Jasmine my username is CRAZY_CLOMID_CHICK_TTC2ND_3MC
I always love a new follower

Lilacpetal I've considered that before but didn't trust my aim lol, I can see me giving it a go if it was my only option lol.

I just had to do mu opk foil trick again today because I forgot my shaving foam lid lol

I used a coffee mug once. Perhaps not too unusual, but after I had used it I rinsed it out in the bathroom and left it on the window sill. Later on that day my MIL took it took the kitchen and made herself a coffee in it. YUCK! I didn't realise it was that cup until she had almost finished her coffee.

Hahaha these are so funny. I use a glass, rinse and put it through the dishwasher, I've never even thought about it until a friend said to me she always uses one of those wee test pots and I realised ahhhh maybe it's not normal to use a glass whoops!!! Needless to say I didn't tell her just nodded and agreed...

Once I was away with nothing (wish I'd thought to use the foil packet) so I tried peeing on an ic ov stick it was hilarious got pee all over my hands and all over the stick not quite sure how I thought I could be so accurate to only hit the tip on the end

Haha! Loving this! I have committed lots of the same crimes in the name of POAS.

For me the worst was the toothbrush lid - in the shape of a lion's head - for my son's toothbrush (which I of course then threw away!!). I felt mortified as I was doing it, but there was nothing else in there! Now I keep a stack of disposable shot glasses in there.

The lid of a can of hairspray can be very good for collecting a sample for home testing.

Or a shot glass......which was pinched by me from a bar after thinking hhhmmmm this would be handy for poas :haha:
Ntnp atm until official ttc in april

Minties omg that's hilarious!

Dreamer maybe it just means we're more creative that other lol. I've also attempted to pee on an IC and it was a disaster!

Squirrel :haha: oh god desperate times do call for desperate measures!

Miss ellie very food choice :thumbsup:

Mumface26 another lidder, seems there's a few of us lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"