Just for fun, what did YOU have for breakfast ?

future_numan

Mommy to 4 girls & 1 boy
Reaction score
I thought to lighten the mood and see what we have fed ourselves for breakfast this morning.
I must confess that I have had two cups of coffee and a slice of the chocolate cake I made yesterday:blush:
But most days I will have my usual two cups of coffee and toast or cereal:thumbup:

I dont have breakfast anymore.Iv got myself into a bad habit I know.xxx

I never used to have breakfast at all, but in my attempts to lose weight I have started to have it, I now have a cup of coffee and an individual pack of belvita breakfast biscuits

Toast with marmite and a banana, one cup of tea and 2 glasses of oj x

2 cups of tea and on the way to toddlers at 9am grabbed a coffee and double bacon roll from the bakers

I had two hot cross buns and a cup of coffee in a flask that I drank on the way to my MW appointment. They were bloody lovely :thumbup:

I had 2 chocolate weetabix...they are grose...but i thought the kdis love them, so id give them a go...never again!

alpen hi fruit with fat free natural yogurt and a sliced banana. then for lunch i had a chocolate donut and a twix! swings and roundabouts lol!

I didnt have anything but I had a bowl of special K for lunch :D

cup of tea and 2 mini rolls¬_¬ jesse had marmalade on toast and a clementine though haah x

glass of water annd bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->