Just for fun, what does your mother's intuition say you're having?

SJDsMommy

1 prince and 1 princess<3
Reaction score
My gut says I'm having a girl. I was right with both my other kids (1st was a boy 2nd was a girl) so we'll see if I'm right again!

Fingers crossed as I really want my daughter to have a sister close in age (these kiddos will be 2 1/2 years apart).

What does your gut say you're having?

If you've been pregnant before, were you right then?

How cool that you were right both times!

My gut is telling me it's a boy. I don't feel I'm destined to have girls...ever...and if I do good luck with dresses, hair and makeup...so not my thing. She'll be in baseball by the times she's two lol

My first I just knew it was a girl ( it was) my second I wasn't sure like I was the first time, but if I had to bet $1000 I would've bet girl ( it was a girl). This third I have no idea!!? (maybe bc it's super duper early )

I have a feeling it's a girl, which would be 4 girls. I think I just want my boy so bad that i'm ok with thinking it's another girl so I don't get my hopes up! But if it is a boy it would be a very pleasant surprise!

How cool that you were right both times!

My gut is telling me it's a boy. I don't feel I'm destined to have girls...ever...and if I do good luck with dresses, hair and makeup...so not my thing. She'll be in baseball by the times she's two lol

Ha! I think my husband is the same way.. never thought he'd have a daughter lol. I'm not girly at all, never have been but I LOVE making my little girl all girly lol I give her pig tails and cute dresses and paint her nails and all that, I want to put her in figure skating (but doing tumbling classes until she's old enough) if my husband had his way - she'd be doing motocross! (he's planning on starting our son out next year).

As much as I love my son, I can't picture myself with another little boy. (I mean I would love another son too) but I've always wanted my daughter to have a sister close in age.. So even though this wasn't planned, I'm glad its happening now! Maybe its because my sisters are 7 and 8 years older than me and I didn't grow up with them (they are my half sisters) I didn't even know about them until I was 5! and while I talk to them on facebook and text and what not, I've only seen them in person a hand full of times.. last time was about 5 years ago =/. I had brothers but they were total jerks! lol

My son and daughter are VERY close so I hope this new baby doesn't affect their relationship.. I'm just hoping they are all best friends lol wishful thinking!~

SJD my sister said the same thing! She had a boy, then 5 years later two girls a year apart. She said I never pictured myself with girls but I never imagined they'd be this fun. She has them in gymnastics right now. Both my sisters had boys with #1 so I think I'll follow in the trend

I think boy, as does my sister and best mate. I'll be happy with either!

I keep going back and forth..... Praying for a boy though.. :) Healthy is most important of coarse.

Not sure yet!

When I was little I had a 100% track record on being right with every pregnancy, referred to my little brother as little brother throughout kept telling my mum no its a boy every time she tried to remind me he could be a she. Got all my cousins right.

Fast forward to being a grown up and I have got every pregnancy of my friends wrong (5) and my own. I was totally convinced my son was a girl and so was my dh.

Only another 34 weeks until I know with this one....

I think boy too! I guessed girl with my first and was right. I will be happy,either way though!

I felt like it was a girl last time and she was. This time I feel the same. We shall see!

I was convinced I was having a boy and I had a girl. I am not very good at guessing gender at all! :haha:

I got ds right, we found out at the 20 week scan anyway but up until then I guessed boy. This time I'm thinking another boy but a girl would be a lovely surprise. We're staying team yellow this time so not gonna find out until the day ;-) as long as it's healthy that's all that matters xxx

My first I was 1000% convinced he would be a girl. I was so shocked!

My second I knew he would be a boy.

With this one I have no idea. I'm leaning towards girl... Time will tell lol

With my first I just knew he was a boy and was right, second I was convinced a girl but nope another boy, third I was convinced boy after two already but she's a girl and fourth I was adamant it was a girl lol but nope another little boy!

My instincts suck! I have a feeling this one may be a girl but I'll be equally as happy with a boy so we shall see :)

My intuition says boy :) My OH thinks girl, so we'll see who's right. We just have to wait another two months for the anatomy scan......

Im thinking boy but maybe because DH really wants a boy :haha:. Were fine with having another girl though, ive kept all DD baby clothes just in case xx

I feel like its a girl, but I'm excited for either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->