just for fun, will you be team yellow?

MissN8

Reaction score
Just to pass the time. I think I would like to stay team yellow but not sure if I will be patient enough!

I said we were going to stay team yellow, that soon changed at the early gender scan I ended up booking! :haha: I'm far too impatient. Although, we still have a lot of unisex clothes.. X

Way way too impatient to not find out!

I stayed team yellow throughout first time round. Will be ttc #2 from January, and think I may find out this time. Not 109% sure though. I loved staying team yellow first time around, but this time we have so much 'blue' already I wouldn't need to buy anything for another boy but would like to get a few bits if we were having a girl. I'm not sure, though!

Team yellow for me! I kind of think if we were supposed to know then we'd have see-through tummies! I kind of think it's a bit weird when people know the gender and have the name already decided, there isn't anything to ask them other than 'so, what did it weigh?' Lol. My partner has two from a previous relationship and found out each time with them so that makes me even more adamant not to find out if we get pregnant, so that way it's a slightly different experience for him. X

I think we may be team yellow for our first ! :) just because atleast we will have everything gender neutral for next baby so it will be less expensive in general... plus I'll be so excited and anxious to find out, and might make labour and delivery better?! :p

I'm going to let hubby decide as it will be his first when it happens. I think I'd like to know but can survive either way :haha:

I'm going to try and stay team yellow. We found out for our first so would like to know what it is like to not know. Not sure if I will manage to say no at the 20 week scan though

I will absolutely want to know! But I do want to get as much gender neutral stuff as possible, so we can use everything for all the babies. And I feel like even though we'll find out, I'll want to keep things to ourselves. Especially the name, no announcements until baby arrives.

I've never even considered not finding out! I think I'd go crazy haha I feel like I would bond better knowing while pregnant. I found out with my son, and we kept it a secret for a little while. So we will probably do the same thing next time.

I'd like to, we discussed staying team yellow with DS but we both agreed we wanted to know. We'll most likely come to the same conclusion next time:haha:

I think I will try to stay team yellow.

I would not be able to wait! My cousin was team yellow for her son who was born last month so it was a bit hard to shop for her baby shower since there's so much more boy girl clothes,toys,etc than team yellow.

We'll find out this time. We were team yellow with our daughter, who is nearly 3 now, and that was great. I'm glad it was a surprise, though I was in such a daze after she was born that looking at her, I couldn't actually work out if she was a boy or a girl and had to ask! :dohh: She was born pretty quickly and unexpectedly early, so I was still in shock, so it was just an extra shock on top of everything else. Generally, I really loved not knowing with her and I'm glad we didn't find out. But this next baby will be our last, so we'd like to know what it's like to find out for no reason other than we won't have another after this, so we'd like to do something different this time.

We're finding out but we will be the only ones that know and as far as everyone else will be aware we are team yellow :haha:

We were team yellow, gotta recommend it! It was a challenge to wait till the birth to know, but it was so exciting during labour to know that I'd soon be finding out if I had a boy or a girl! We actually had the sonographer write down the gender at the 20wk scan and we sent it in a sealed envelope to my parents, so they knew throughout the pregnancy what we were having, and we didnt. It was so handy because they bought the right kind of clothes (although we bought neutrals as well) and it meant if I changed my mind and really decided I wanted to know, all I had to do was ask. :)

With my first I wanted to be team yellow but we ended up finding out. For my next one I want to find out as soon as possible. Haha. I had a friend who found out the gender very early on through a blood test and I think I'd like to try that out. I've been having dreams that I had another boy (name picked out and everything) but I also would love to have a girl. The curiosity would just be too much for me this time around. I do want to try and stay team yellow with one of my future pregnancies, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->