Just for Some Fun-The "Hunch" Thread

BlondeShorty

Pregnant with number 2!
Reaction score
So I'm in the one week wait at the moment and trying to distract myself.. and came up with this idea.

Normally I get feelings about things randomly and just know certain things. Like someone I know thought she might be pregnant but then discounted it really quickly and the whole time I just knew that she was. She decided she wasn't as she had spotting the one day and my feeling still stayed.. and sure enough a few days later she tested and :bfp:! A coworker of mine stayed team yellow when she got pregnant, the day she told me she was pregnant or showed me a pic of the test I guess.. I told her she was having a boy.. and she did.

What if we post a question, and if someone reads it and gets a "feeling" they answer it. Preferrably yes/no or easy questions to answer.. Just for some fun :D Then they or else the next person can ask a question and others can answer, and it goes on.

I'll start it off with, do any of you think I'll find out I'm pregnant this month? If so,what do you think I'm having?

For your question My first thought was not this month but in three months you will be pregnant with a boy :)

Does anyone think I will last till my due date or give birth a bit earlier or later?
DUe date aug 2nd

I think you'll be three days early :)

Where is my bloody passport :rofl:!? xx

it's fallen behind a bookshelf or something like that. Could be a desk or cabinet as well.

When will my boss fire my undesirable staff member?

I'll play!

He won't get fired -- but he'll quit at some point, not too soon, though.

Is this month my month for conceiving?

I think your baby will be born in February or March 2014.

Am i having a boy or a girl?

Passport is in a draw in the hall hidden under a load of paperwork....
Steph, its a girl..

What am I having? I'll find out and update in May.....

I'm gonna say boy :)

Is a new job in my immediate future?

You will get an important interview and job offer in the month of June...

I think girl dragonfly, and no :)

will my baby be a boy or a girl? :)

Foquita, I think BOY! I am having a gender scan on Thursday so let's see if the hunch re. me having a boy was right.........

I'm looking forward to finding out if your hunch was right too :haha:

we'll have to wait until December to see if yours is right ;)

Well i had a scan last week and the lady thought it was a girl! Will be another 6 weeks before we know for sure, but for the moment Dime Cuando it seems your hunch was right!

:thumbup:

How about me~ Do I have a pink or blue bump? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"