Just found a gorgeous website!

RaeRae

Mum of 2!!
Reaction score
https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/blogs/nb_checklists/pages/how-big-is-baby.aspx

This gives you comparisons of what size the baby is to fruit and veg!!!

It's so cute!!

Lovely - can't wait to see my little plum next Wednesday!! Thanks for posting the link RaeRae.

:rofl: What a great site! Nice to know that we have a little raspberry on the grow ;)

Thanks for the link, that's now bookmarked heh!

Awww I love it.

I have a little orange!!

i have a green olive (almost gags!) lol never mind nxt wk il have a prune followed by a lime! limes are quite big!!!. Yeah cute little site, thanks xxxx

What the hells a sweet potatoe?! Last I looked all tattys were different sizes!!

***apologises for tri hopping and invadin!!!

Aww, that's so cute.

Although the thought of having a blueberry inside me just makes me think of that girl with the chewing gum in "Willy Wonker and the Chocolate Factory" who turns into a giant blueberry!!!

I have a plum that is slowly turning into a peach .... lovely site :D

LOL I'm the same as you Marley!

I was walking through the market today and they had a load of plums there and I just went 'AWWWWWWWWWWWW!'. I'm a loser.

what a bloody brilliant little site! I love to know things like that! awwww, I have a little plum !! :cloud9: xx

I'm gonna use this site when I tell my daughter that I'm pregnant. Every week we can buy the bit of fruit or veg so she can see how big the baby will be in my tummy! Hopefully be telling her in 10 days!!

how cute is this site :) hahahahaha I have a poppyseed. yah right and its making me feel this crap? lol. :rofl:

Aww im exactly 12 weeks today, so hello little plum!! I have some in the fridge too - dont want to eat them now! Silly haha

That's cute!!! Wish I saw that during my pregnancy.. perhaps I will bookmark it or something! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"