Just found babys HB on doppler...at just 10 weeks :)

Charliemarina

expecting #4
Reaction score
so excited....my doppler is from 12 weeks but after just 2 min of searching with doppler with full bladder i found babys HB at 130bpm :happydance::happydance::happydance:....found mine first which was 52bpm so knew straight away when id hit babys......so excited cant stop smiling lol xx

Awww congratulations!! What a special moment :) xx

thanks hunny, its just nice to know i can check on baby between now and 12 weeks scan, its always the most anxious time for me lol xx

Completely understand, I'm also really anxious this time round xx

I ordered one the other day and cant wait to see if i can find the heartbeat soon!x

I've got mine already from when I had ds, but I don't wanna check yet, might give it another week xxx

I'm so happy you found it, that's always a good sign, especially this early on. My midwife used one for the first time on me at 10+0 and found it under 20 seconds which prompted me to want one sooo bad! I don't know if it's permitted here, but can you give the site you ordered yours from b/c I want to make sure my order is legit?

well mine is an ana wiz, i got it with my last pregnancy so about 3 years ago lol it was from amazon but im in the uk so u might have to look that up xx

I've got mine already from when I had ds, but I don't wanna check yet, might give it another week xxx
well i tried about 6 days ago at 9 weeks and got nothing just my HB just thought d give it another go today and got lucky lol xxx

i bought my doppler on ebay. mines a sonoline B. not tried it though since i had my 12 week scan monday and could see babys heart beating :D

Would that be baby? I thought this young their hb is really fast, around the 150/160/170?

When I was looking into it I found this:

A heartrate around 120/130 with a lot of whooshing is probably not the baby. There's an artery that runs all the way down your belly, and when the doppler is on that artery you hear your heartbeat and also a short noise in between the beats. Not sure if this the sound of a nearby vein carrying the blood back on a brief delay or what, but the doppler picks it up and counts it as a seperate beat. This noise is easy to pick up, and sounds faster than your heartrate, but it's not the baby.
I was looking myself this morning and found the 120/130 one in the middle before I found baby at 168.

was definatly baby, heart rate is usually around 180bpm at 8 weeks, i found my own pulse which is much slower around 60bpm, there was no whooshing just a clear rapid HB of bubs and to be fair this is my 4th and iv learnt the difference between my pulse, placenta pulse and babys HB, HB usually peaks at around 8 weeks but slows down towards 12 weeks...i was told this at my last scan by my OB as babys HB was 180 and i thought it was too fast but she said its perfectly normal x

well it seems i cant trust my doppler screen (its getting old now and screen flickers lol) as tonights babys HR is 160bpm lol......im still happy and might invest in a new one ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->