Just found out DH has azoospermia. What happens next?

silverbell

Adopted Little Pink :)
Reaction score
Hi everybody.

It's my first post here.

We literally found out yesterday and it was confirmed today that DH has absolutely no sperm on SA tests.

We're waiting to see our doctor on Monday evening, but he's asked what will happen next and I wondered if any of you kind ladies knew?

Also - does anybody have any experience of Klinefelter's syndrome? Just read about it and DH and I agree he seems to have quite a few of the traits. We'll be mentioning it to docs on Monday.

Thanks ladies.

I really don't know, but all my best to you! We just found out the same thing a few weeks ago, but my hubby won't even go to the urilogist to see what the problem is, so I am pretty much out... I have given him a year to figure out what he wants to do, and then am proceeding with donor with or without him... he knows how important this is too me and is being really selfish in my eyes, so it's up to him his own fate.

Good luck to you and fyi- the Klinefelter's syndrome sounds a lot like mine too. Keep us posted and big :hugs:!

Thank you so much for posting. I really appreciate it. I found a support thread for azoospermia since posting and it has given us some hope. It seems they do blood tests and ultrasound scan first and then possibly surgery to remove any sperm in the testicles I'm so sorry about your oh. That must be ever so difficult. My thoughts are with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->