Just found out I am pregnant after losing my twins

Hey ladies, I just found out that I am carrying my rainbow :happydance:
I dont know how far I am yet so I will be off to the doctors this week. It has nearly been 4 months since I lost my twin daughters due to pprom, they couldnt give us a reason why this happened, either due to twin pregnancy or ic, I am hoping it isnt ic. Has anyone else lost a baby due to ic and had a healthy baby after?? Did u have to have a cerclage or what precautions did u take?

Hello,

Congratulations on your new prenancy and sorry for the loss of your twins. I also lost twins (boys) in May at 22wks. It was so difficult to deal with. I still have not gotten a reason as to why it happended as everything was normal I went ito premature labour and my water burst out like water shooting out a water gun. The Dr. kept telling me not to compare it to a normal pregnancy as twins are high risk but another Dr. said she feels it was IC and I need to be with a high risk Dr. next time. I think she mentioned something about a cervical stitch for this pregnancy:shrug: Is that the same thing as a Cerclage?

I am also newly pregnant again not sure how far along but my LMP was October 18. I am nervous as I had some bleeding last friday (bright red) only twice it happen and then it stop but I would rather it not happen. Then again I had no bleading whatever with the twins and I still lost them:cry:

Anyhow hun if you want to team up and communicate it would be good as we both have gone through similar events and we are both newly pregnant:happydance:

Hey that would be great to team up, I remember pm'ing each other a little while back i think :)
That is freaky, my LMP was oct 18th too and i had a blood test and i am between 5 and 7 weeks, if my calculations are correct, i am about 5 weeks and 3 or 4 days so we would be fairly close :)
I really want to know if i have IC to, its so scary! have u been to the doctors yet? have they said what precautions they are going to take, yeah a cervical stitch is the same as a cerclage i think

Oh yea I think we did communicate before. Thats funny that we have the same LMP. The only doctor I have been going to is my fertility Dr. as they were the ones that found out I was pregnant after doing routine tests. Then they had me going in every other day to check HCG levels and then every week. What are your levels like? They will refer me to a high risk Dr. but I think they want to wait until the 6wk ultrasound first:shrug: Like you I want to know for sure if I have IC so that precautions can be taken.

I don't know what my HCG levels are. I went to a new gp as my old one had left and she really doesn't know much, everytime I go there she asks how old my twins are...she forgets and is hopeless so I am just having my bloodtests done then I will be getting a referral to my OB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"