Just found out im pregnant and feeling scared

pinkjoelle

Reaction score
Hey guys

I just found out im preggers, a whole 4 weeks and 6 days. Im felling a little nervous, im having mild cramps in my belly, almost feels like period cramps but with a lot less intensity. I feel like my stomach is being fussy. Has anyone been feeling like this this early in the pregnancy...

Somehow I cant believe im pregnant, we only have been trying for 3 month! My boyfriend had been telling a bunch of people even thought I think we should wait just in case yhe cramping is bad news...

see you all around!
joxo

I had period-like cramps from 4-7 weeks! I was convinced AF would come. They weren't overly painful, just barely there. Your body has to go through alot of adjustments I was told so it's completely normal.

Congrats!! We did it after 4 months so we were also surprised. It's hard to believe!

In the same boat. stomach feels bloated and mild cramping but mines in the lower back. I'm 5 weeks and have been told it's fine.

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttd3bc4.aspx

I had period like cramps between 4-6 weeks. It's normal :) now when you get a sharp pain that persists then you should be worried

totally normal. your body is doing a lot of changing. As long as the cramps dont come with red blood you will be fine!

Hey congrats!:happydance:
I had alot of cramping until around 9weeks and the DR told me it was normal, it didnt hurt was just uncomfortable. I was also worried when i found out i was pregnant although it was planned i didnt expect it as had been trying for a while and as soon as i found out i was terrified (didnt last long lol)
x:cloud9:

Thanks girls, somehow reading the same thing in the baby books wasnt reashuring.... live bumps are :)

:thumbup: yay for mild cramps... i guess...lol

i am 10 weeks pregnant and felt exactly like you! your body is going through alot of changes. i went to the doctor the other day he told me not to worry that i will get pains in places i never did before :(.. if your start bleeding and continue getting severe pains go to the hospital or doctor! but its best to try and relax and not to worry as much. congrats to both of you!!

Congrats! Have a happy and healthy 9 months x

Congratulations!! I think the cramping is normal :)

Congrats!

I am 4 and a bit weeks and have also been getting mild cramping, i've read its normal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->