Just found out I'm pregnant with #4! Yikes!

mari35racz36

Reaction score
He ladies,

Its been several years since Ive been on this site. My youngest is almost 4. I took a test today and it was positive. I am in shock!! My hubby and I were not planning on anymore kids. I am 35 and he is 36. Anyone else pregnant with #4? Ive had no symptoms so far. The only reason why I tested was becasue I am 2 days late. How is everyone feeling?

Congrats!! I'm also pregnant with #4...and truthfully a little overwhelmed at the thought of juggling more than 3! But happy also!
I'm 33 and my husband is 39. This is the last baby for us! What about you guys?
Hope you're feeling well! I'm in 2nd tri now but thought I'd say hello:)

I am and this was a surprise for us we were not planning on anymore kiddos I have been very sick and only found out when blood and urine were taken in the hospital. I have NO idea how I am gonna cope!

This is our fourth also,not much of a shock as it was planned..I think We may have one more after this baby but that will depend on finances.
I'm 28 and my husband Is 29.
We have 3 boys,7,5 and 2.5.

Hey everyone, so glad to see there are other momma's who are having #4 as well. I am so nervous but excited. We were not planning on anymore.
My daughter is 7, and my 2 boys are 5.5 and almost 4. At least they will all be in school when the baby is due. lol My youngest will start JK in Sept.

I have two in school atm but my middle child only goes till noon each day. Though shortly after this baby is due I will have two in full hours so it will be me and the two youngest home. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->