Just found out I'm pregnant

B

BaByMayB

Hey guys, I'm somewhat new to baby and bump, but guess what I just found out I'm pregnant! I'm so excited. Anybody else with me?

Congrats on your pregnancy! Hope you have a wonderful 9 months!!

Hey guys, I'm somewhat new to baby and bump, but guess what I just found out I'm pregnant! I'm so excited. Anybody else with me?

Hiya!! I am new and i didnt long find out i am pregnant too. I say i am new, i mean i am new back since i had my baby 13 months ago and i must be mad cus i am back again for the 4th time!! whoooop!:happydance:

congrats!! I found out i'm pregnant yesterday, so i'm with you :)

Thank you guys! I'll definitely keep you posted on here. I'm not sure how far along I am yet cause my first doctors appointment isn't till next week, so I'm not sure, but I'm guessing I'm about 9wks... :) yay! How far are you guys??

Well.....I'm not sure yet how far along I am, I made my doctors appointment for next week but when I talked to the lady on the phone, she said I'm probably about 9weeks. :thumbup: so yay! I'm excited!! Luckily no terrible symptoms, just extremely tired sometimes, a little bit more emotional, and little stuff like that. Buuuuuttttt......thanks for all of your support! I'll keep you posted with the first dr visit! :happydance:

Congrats. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Well I certainly feel very welcome and congradulated! thanks guys. I'm not sure how far along I am yet, however I have my first doctors appointment on Thursday, so I'll keep you all posted. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->