Just found out that im pregnant! What now..:(

NewToThis_x

Reaction score
Abit of background info.

Im 17 and boyfriend is 21..been together 2 1/2 years, known each other 5 years..both in stable jobs. We wernt trying to get pregnant (I was on the pill but we wernt using condoms)

Just took a test after being about a week late on my period and had what i considered to be strange symtoms that i dont usually have, sickness etc

Did one test yesterday which was positive and did another one today (different brand) and that was also positive..
I am basically just lost. I dont know what to do now :( Any sort of advice is welcome..

Thanks x

Hey hun x

How do you feel about it? How does your boyfriend feel about it? I think you both need to think about how you feel, talk it out, and come to a decision x

Hey, it is a shock, you and your boyfriedn need to sit down and talk about your options. Hope you make the right decision x

Iv spoken to my boyfriend about it and he's happy! I dont think he realises just how real this is! As for me i dont really know..

I dont want rid of the baby .. but i guess im just doubting whether i could do this.. Im sooo scared!

Dont worry i know its scary! god this is my 2nd and im 20 years old, you really need to think it all through can you settle down? can you afford it? are you both sensible enough? but dont worry and make yourself ill thats the last thing you need!:hugs:

I am 19 and got pregnant at 18 by accident. It took about 3 months to even hit me. I am against abortion so that was never an option. Maybe if you decide you can't cope with a baby you could go through adoption. However, you can cope, if you have a stable job and relationship then you'll be fine. I don't have either of them and I'm doing ok :) x

im against abortion too! its not the answer i dont think anyway, i got pregnant at 17 and we didnt have a satblejob or a home but we are better then ok you can do it if you really want to

Both me and my boyfriend have a stable job .. we have a stable relationship .. he is very against abortion and has made that clear .. i think that we could make this work .. like i said im just scared at the moment! Having kids is something we always talked about in future tense lol
thanks for all your input x

How do you work out how many weeks preg you are? Do you count it from the first day of your last period or when you concieved?

its natural to be scared and worried, its such a big things. its important that you and your bf sit down, talk and work out that you can make this work... good luck hun :hugs:

nothing usually works out as you hoped .... but at the end of the day its a miracle! cheesy i know! but the best thing will be when you feel the baby kick for the first time and you'll wonder what the hell you was worrying about its the best feeling in the world!

when you see your doctor he can work out a rough idea for you

Ok .. Thats another problem .. we've just moved to the area and doc's are full and not taking on anymore people! Gonna have a phone around today and find somewere else! Guess i need to get down the Doc's! Thinking about telling my mum but know she'l go crazy at me.. she is a midwife so she'll work it out for herself if i dont tell her soon i think..Is it normal to have morning..well afternoon sickness so early??
Thanks everyone and sorry for all the questions!
x

as vix said, your doctor can work it out for you, but there are pregnancy due date calenders online that will give you a rough idea x

try and find a walk in clinic, or go to a doctors surgery and explain the situation. yea it is, i had all day sickness from about 5 weeks :( it sucks, but it does get better

i hope youll both be very happy even tho its scary

i had the problem with the mum thing mine went crazy but after she knew how serious we were she was happy and it works better for you as you both have jobs. u wont think it now but how lucky are you a midwife for a mum you never have to be worried!

I dont think il tell her any time soon anyway lol cant get my head round it myself never mind telling anyone else lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->