Just found out that im pregnant! What now..:(

I just checked on one of them predicter due dat thingys .. it says due 20th december .. and on week four so pretty early days still!

I dont know.. once iv sat down and spoken to my boyfriend and we've sorted out what were going to do!

Im just scared to tell her 'cause i know she'll try to get me to have an abortion..and im not sure thats what i want!

yer thats best antwat to get your head round it first with my 2nd (the one im carrying) i just said to my mum "look im pregnant its not what i expected or wanted but its here and its supposed to be a special time and its punishment enough that ive had it on my mind so please dont be mad"

OMG thats not fair! its your decision nobody elses!! dont let her its your body your baby!

We've spoken "hyperthetically" before about it and she had basically said she'd flip at me..so im sure u can see why im scared!!
And vix that sounds like a really good way of putting it, and will deffo keep it in mind for when the time comes!
x

(Flip as in go mad and not support me) lol Dont get me wrong my mum isnt a bad mum or anything but shes got pretty strong feelings on this subject

yer coz it makes you soud grown up and in control of your life. i know i had those talks with my mum but at the end of the day your legal theres nothing she can do its your choice when to tell her! dont b pressured from anyone x

shes bound to she probably sees teens that are pregnant everyday but shel b more tuned in too at the fact youll never get pregnant. i know she isnt a bad mum lol shed just be shocked

i mean she wont ever think "oh shel never get pregnant"

Lol im definately in control of my own life.. I guess i dont want to disappoint her! but to be honest im not going to take her opinion into consideration (even though i can see were shes coming from in one respect).. this is something i gotta sort out for my self! :) thanks for your help everyone..feeling slightly less stressed!
il let you know how i get on when im abit more sorted lol x

ok! shel never be disappointed in you! keep us posted! bye x

i just read through all this and the situation couldnt be anymore similar to mine!
ive been with my boyfriend for a very long time, both have jobs, both very happy, but yet both realise were very young and just as vix1989 said whenever you talk to someone about it, say to them look its not what i asked for not what i wanted but im in the situation so i have to deal with it.
im not so much against abortion but i found out fairly late (10weeks pregnant) as i only missed one period -not two- and the idea of abortion by then was playing on my mind but eventually i worked out it wasnt for me.
now i couldnt be more pleased, even though i have the odd-day where i think WHAT AM I DOING!! i wasnt worried about my mum but very worried about telling my dad but it all worked out fine in the end.
remember your the most important person here!! and nobodys opinion should change what you do although its really easy to listen to what they have to say and be affected by it..

i just found out that i am preganat aswell, dont no wot to do myself. i am due around the same time as you, around the 18th december. I told my boyfriend at first and the first thing he said is he will be behind me whatever i do, but i no that he wouldnt let me have an abortion. I aint told my mum asyet, but i am dreadin it because my mum always tells me she has high expectations for me, so to me it looks like i am doin something wrong. let us no when u tell your mum an i will post my mums reply, becayuse i no she will have lots to say about this. :)

i just found out that i am preganat aswell, dont no wot to do myself. i am due around the same time as you, around the 18th december. I told my boyfriend at first and the first thing he said is he will be behind me whatever i do, but i no that he wouldnt let me have an abortion. I aint told my mum asyet, but i am dreadin it because my mum always tells me she has high expectations for me, so to me it looks like i am doin something wrong. let us no when u tell your mum an i will post my mums reply, becayuse i no she will have lots to say about this. :)

My mums the same with the high expectations..Yeah let me know what she says! Hope it goes ok for u..when are you thinking of telling her?
x

Going to see my boyfriend tomorrow...He's told his mum already..Its stressing me out..although i know they wont say anything its such early days! I didnt really want him to tell anyone atleast untill id been to the docters and everything was ok and confirmed lol..im still finding it hard to believe im pregg! x

My mums the same with the high expectations..Yeah let me know what she says! Hope it goes ok for u..when are you thinking of telling her?
x

i am not exactly sure, i aint been to the doctors because when i do, i will be getting letters through the post about my appointments and stuff, and i dont want her to find out like that, but at the same time i need to be taking folic acid, so i might just have to buy some from the supermarket. I want to tell her a.s.a.p, but it finding the right tim to tell her and how to tell her is what i am most worried about. The first thing she will say is i cant stay in my house because there will not be any space, so i am looking for housing from now.

Yeah i though that 'bout the letters and stuff. Dont want me mum finding out like that either! But then need to get the right help..Im not sure what the first thing my mum will say but i know it wont be good x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->