just found out....

1wantbaby3

Reaction score
so I'v just found out im pregnant again so I'm literally only 4 weeks along. I just cant let it sink in that I'm pregnant. ive wanted it so long that it now doesn't seem real. anyone feel the same? my only symptom is the odd niggle in my boobs. I nearly want to feel nausea so I cant start to feel pregnant..... sounds so silly

I felt the same until this week and I'm now 12 weeks! I've even had a great scan and been hospitalised with hyperemesis but it just didn't sink in! Probably because I felt so poorly lol. It'll happen don't worry!

I feel the same way, I am less than 4 weeks pregnant with my first so I don't know what symptoms I am supposed to feel but I don't feel much different at all yet. I'm almost trying to stop myself from getting too excited just because it's so early but it's hard because how can I not be?

Lol, yes! Early on I still felt the need to keep trying to get pregnant, even tho I already was. Force of habit I guess. It took awhile to sink in.

Very happy for all of you ladies! Wishing you a great pregnancy!!!
I cldnt believe it either when it happened. My OH had slightly reluctant agreed on a second (and last) and I was prego within a week.
Neither of us believed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->