Just found out

misspriss

Reaction score
That my cousin-in-law (-in-law, my husband's cousin's wife) AND her twin sister both just found out they were pregnant and announced on Thanksgiving, or are planning to today. I'm 3w6d.

Just wow, the coincidence! We will all 3 be pregnant at the same time! Granted they live pretty far away and it isn't like we are close, but still. It's cool.

Also I haven't told yet, and don't plan to tell until Christmas or later, I feel a little guilty not telling when MIL told us about her, but oh well.

It's the second for my cousin-in-law and the first for her twin sister (third for me). Twins run in their family (obviously) so one of them might have twins even ;) Also, you are more likely to conceive twins if you conceive while breastfeeding....:haha:

Anyway I though that it was cool and I couldn't really talk about it with anyone yet since we haven't told. I may facebook message her my phone number in a few days and tell her privately, so we can share the little pregnancy things...or maybe not maybe I should just let her do all that with her sister?

Me and my two cousins were pregnant at the same time, as was my best friend and her sister pregnant with me. Mine was born in June and there's were September, October and November.
In fact my two cousins (sisters) were due days between each other and gave birth 3 days apart.

Congrats! How exciting! When they know about you too, you can share pregnancy woes and joys, and all do your baby shopping together :D

Hey misspriss!, I remember you from the May 2015 thread, congratulations!.

I remember being pregnant with loads of people last time lol this time I'm the only one I think lol.

How cool! I'm envious, no one gets pregnant at the same time as me! I think it would be neat to message with her and share pregnancy things with both of them, for me in early pregnancy its so nice having someone to talk to about all the weird things that happen.

That is cool! I think share with her/everyone when you want. No right or wrong answer so don't feel guilty. Congrats to all of you!

But I understand. Two of my cousins are pregnant (one is due in December and the other is due in June), and they told me the moment the pee stick turned positive. I'm not telling them until closer to 12 weeks, assuming my mom doesn't blab lol. But I want to know the sex before I announce to extended family/close friends. Some days I feel bad but then I remember I don't actually like my cousins (one tried to seriously injure me as a kid) and I feel better about not telling them

I know my MIL is not going to take it well, and we are currently living with the in laws. We will have the house built and move out long before the baby is due, but I want to spare myself as much judgement as possible!

But I know the cousin will be happy and excited to sharew the news, so I would like to tell her. But she would probaby tell her MIL (or accidentally mention it) and then it would get back to my MIL and she would be even more upset her sister found out before her.

That's too bad you worry she would accidentally tell. My MIL is the same way, we told them early with DD and all her friends knew we were expecting before we told anyone else. Do what you're comfortable with :)

That's a bummer :(. But I agree with Mrs. Dragonfly, do what you are comfortable with.

That's fun! I was pregnant at the same time as 3 of my sisters in law with my last pregnancy :)

Congratulations. My sister in law is 18 weeks, OH's cousin is 13 weeks and I am 10 weeks and we always spend Christmas Day together so we'll all be sitting there with pregnant bellies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"