Just found out!

Farmgirlalee

Reaction score
SO and I have been trying for about five months but this last cycle we tested for ovulation and really tried to time everything. The poor guy is still wore out. I'm pretty sensitive to the symptoms and have had two chemical pregnancies before. My DD was a surprise and with my ex husband. My SO's son was also a surprise with his ex and they are only 5 months apart in age.

Well I suddenly felt very sick this evening and decided to test and the digital came back as a yes!! So we are just barely pregnant but hoping this one sticks!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Thanks everyone! Just waiting to make sure this one sticks, you know?

Congratulations!!! I got my BFP at 3w3d with my fourth-born, so you know... so much extra worrying to find out so early! I feel for you! I hope everything goes perfectly for you! I hope you're able to keep your stress level down! You sound really nervous to be here, but it's real!! Enjoy it!!!!

Thanks ladies! And yes I am nervous. My first M/C was a confirmed pregnancy. We had started to gather baby supplies- crib/ changing table, even clothes. I had happened on an awesome yard sale with a day care closing and picked everything up for $10 which was amazing since I was a broke college student back then. Then a few weeks after getting all this amazing stuff, I started bleeding and miscarried rather abruptly. I was about 8-10 weeks. I had another miscarriage about 9 months later that was just a chemical. DD was successful but I was very very very morning sick with her for the first 4 months.

This time I am really trying to stay active and keep food on my stomach and drink more water. Last time I also had Obstetric Colestatsis so I am going to need to push the water even more than normal and be monitored for that as well.

It will be interesting. I am definitely more hungry already as my body is increasing blood volume. I can see my veins more prominently in my hands. Poor SO wants to cuddle at night and it keeps waking me up. I told him I am building a pillow barricade in bed tonight so I can get a full night sleep! LOL

Estimated August 14th for now. I am waiting call a doctor for a few more weeks but I know I need to get in lol. Once they do their thing I am sure I will have a more accurate date.

Congratulations! I'm very happy for you. I can understand your being nervous, but hope you can relax and enjoy this time!

Thanks! I feel like I am tense and my SO keeps asking if I was grumpy the first time around. I think it is hard for him to understand that this is the scariest time for me.

I was a bit nervous at the beginning of my pregnancies, but as time went on and everything was fine, it was easier to relax and look forward to my baby! Have you been to a doctor yet? Hearing that all is progressing as it should be is usually helpful.

Ugh no- Called yesterday but the only dedicated OB-Gyn in town left! I am trying to get in the other doctor in town but I might need to go to a town 30 minutes away which I am not looking forward to. The other option is 90 minutes away. I am looking forward to getting a scan done though, and I need to get a baseline on my bile levels since I had Cholestatis last pregnancy and have a sneaking feeling I am going to have it again this pregnancy. I am already way more itchy than normal. I need to remember to drink lots of water which is always a struggle for me.

Oh, how inconvenient. I hope you can get in soon and yes, drink lots of water!!

Farmgirl, I'm in the same boat, my town doesnt have an ob.. mine is 30 minutes away from my house and an hr from my work. We live in a rural area. I hope they can get you in. My first appt. Is tuesday to find out my due date, it will either be July 7 or August 14..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->