just got a bfp after 18 months trying things i did different- might help

cakes83

Reaction score
Hey all
ive been trying for 18mths, I was diaganosed with fairly bad endo metriosis and had a laparotomy last year, I also had a chemical pregnancy last yr. I just got a bfp 9dpo I am so happy but being very cautious I know it is so early and cant quite believe it:happydance:

This have tried everything. every vitamin, old wives tales, special lubes and became a serious poas addict and fairly obsessed im a bit ashamed to say:blush:

so this month the changes I made was I drank a ton of grapefruit juice to increase my ewcm I also had 2 spoons of 18 + active manuka honey (my mother swears by it and told me to start taking it,that itcuresall aha: also instead of bding everyday before ovulation we DTD every second day apparently sperm quality is better this way.

now it could be all a coincidence that it happened or maybe the above helped, but if you are like me I stalked these forums to see how other people got their bfps. I swore that if I got preggos this month with the changes I made I would post it just in case it does help out someone else.

BTW symptoms I really noticed and I was a major symptom spotter but these couldn't be ignored, I got a cold a week ago but my nose iseither completely blocked or running like a tap. also TMI alert my EWCM never went away after ovulation I had it at least once everyday I went to the loo I mean could stretch it. Major TMI alert my DP said my lady bits were very swollen and hard :blush:

as I said im not saying the above is what did it but every bit helps. I know the torment of the TWW and the tears when AF arrives and watching every friend popping out babies like its nothing to them. I was at my gynae just today to get bloods done for hormones should have done a test this morn :dohh:but I don't care just hope this is a sticky one and will stay around

baby dust to all

Hi Cakes...just wanted to say thanx for sharing and congratulations to you. Wishing you a h&h 9 months x

No problem...hows things going ? All well I hope :)

Hey, how are you thanks for checking in

well not been a very good week, I did another test and got another clear bfp.. then day aunt flo due 2 x bfn ,:cry: I stopped testing i cannot face this being another chemical. aunt flow can sometimes be, give or take 3 days late has happened before.

im taking a few days off from testing firstly im after spending a fortune on tests, second i just need to chill im completely stressin out if the:witch doesn't show up in few days ill test again,

are you currently trying to conceive? I have no little bambinos yet so trying for my first

Hi how are you ? Thanks for the post. Hope this is your sticky BFP.

Hi Fairyy

Unfortunately this little bean didn't want to hang around either. I started light bleeding a few days later and then got heavier. Sorry about late reply, needed a bit of a break from the whole ttc thing. :cry:

However I did get my results from my bloods and shows my prolactin levels are quite high, which is connected to infertility and can be quite easily fixed. Im waiting on more blood results and am meeting my gynae next week to go through everything. It kind of seems its hard for me to get preggo and when I do the little bean wont stick.

Well that's my update again sorry for delay, (I hate when I read forums follow someone and then boom we never know what happened although I do understand when its not a happy outcome its harder to share.)

So sorry hun.:hugs:

Hope you get pregnant again with a sticky bean soon and glad to know that your problem can be fixed easily. You will get there soon :dust:

Thanks fairyy

I see you are currently ttc also im sending loads of baby :dust:dust your way. have you been trying for long?

I really hope you get your bfp soon. I love to hear the success stories keeps me positive.
xx.

Thank you :)

We were NTNP from 2013. Kind of on and off trying as my DH wasn't ready but now he finally is !!

One cycle down! On to second cycle TTC.

Do you have a journal ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"