Just got a bfp today. I can't believe how quick it was!

Beccaboop

Mummy to Jacob
Reaction score
So we are currently on hoilday and were going to ttc when we got back so when I ran out if pills in sept I just didn't bother getting any more and we were using condoms but this cycle 4 whole days before I was due to ovulate we made love and got a bit carried away and didn't use a condom but thought well it's unlikely I'll get pregnant with 4 days before o was due!

Anyway today 12 dpo I got a clear bfp!!! I am in shock!

Only symptom I had was that my boobs are killing me!

It hasn't sunk in yet and I think my husband is peed off cos he missed out on all that unprotected sex and is weird about pregnancy sex and wouldn't come near me last time!! :/

Massive comgratulations!, I was also on holiday when I found out I was pregnant lol we also weren't trying that month because I wanted to go out for Halloween :haha:

It has all been a huge shock, the I found out at my first scan to twins :haha:

Tell him to get over it, haha! It'll be a long 9 months for him otherwise. Do that thing where you wriggle your bum back against him in bed. Ain't a man alive can resist that.
Congratulations on baby!!

Congrats! If shettles theory has any merit you may have a pink bundle on the way ;)

Congrats! If shettles theory has any merit you may have a pink bundle on the way ;)

Thank you it would be lovely to have a girl as we already have a little boy and oh says no more babies after this one! :(

Congratulations!! Lovely news, we chatted on the WTT board -that was fast! Share your secrets lol!

Congratulations!! Lovely news, we chatted on the WTT board -that was fast! Share your secrets lol!

Hi yeah I remember you. I don't have any secrets. We were in spoon position so it wasn't very deep and I O'ed at about the same time as oh then had a quick clean up and went to sleep and had a shower in the morning that's it!

Good luck to you. I hope to see you here soon xxx

So we are currently on hoilday and were going to ttc when we got back so when I ran out if pills in sept I just didn't bother getting any more and we were using condoms but this cycle 4 whole days before I was due to ovulate we made love and got a bit carried away and didn't use a condom but thought well it's unlikely I'll get pregnant with 4 days before o was due!

Anyway today 12 dpo I got a clear bfp!!! I am in shock!

Only symptom I had was that my boobs are killing me!

It hasn't sunk in yet and I think my husband is peed off cos he missed out on all that unprotected sex and is weird about pregnancy sex and wouldn't come near me last time!! :/

Congratulations! It sounds like us 😂 It took 9 months to conceive our daughter and due to bleeding complications during my pregnancy we couldn't BD... we decided to start trying with it taking so long last time and caught on the FIRST time we did the deed! The OH said "well I thought we would have more fun before it actually happened". I was in shock too, I had a bit of implantation bleeding but that was it and thought I'd had a negative test until I saw it 11hrs later and it was positive (I'd not left it long enough in the morning as I was rushing for work!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->