Just got amazing news:) So excited!

O

oOskittlesOo

Well I have a cousin named Serrina who's 6 months older then me. My dads older brother and her mom are married so we're really only related by marriage but you know- same thing! We've always been pretty close. Played all the time while we were growing up- we'd stat the night together every weekend and tried the stupiest shit together :rofl:
She moved to Redding- a few hours away from our home town- a few months ago and recently moved back with her dad (stepdad). I hadn't seen her in so long and missed hanging out with her! So when she found out I was pregnant she was super excited! She guessed from the begining I'd have a boy!!! LOL.
I love her to death and I'm really excited to spend time with her this summer! Esspecially now!!
Because.......... She just told me tonight that she's pregnant!!!!! :happydance: Shes due the beging of February!!! Ahhh I'm so excited!! She's really excited too- which is nice- and our kids will be so close in age which is nice too :)
Her birthdays in August my sons due in September, then my birthdays in February so we'll have our kids close to one another birthday also! :happydance:
lol. Sorry for the extra random post, she just asked me to keep it
quiet until our grandparents know, but I can't wait for us to share things through the rest of my pregnancy and into hers so I had to tell my wonderful BnB girls!!!!

That's great, Skye!! It'll be really nice to have someone to share the journey with! :hugs:
Tell her congrats from us BnB girls!

Soooo jealous of you! lol. BnB is the only place i've seen a pregnant teen and I live in a county with over 1 million people... so sad.

My friend just had her baby today, I'm so happy for her but a bit jealous :blush: I want my baby already haha.

Lol I didn't know anyone that was pregnant!! Lol. Well no one close atleast!! There's been a few pregnant teens in my area who've been pregnant the last few months but not any "friends" or people close. Lol.
Now I've got my cousin with me, and possibly one of my best friends.. We'll see after her ultrasound in a few weeks.

Congrats to your cousin! That must be really excited for both of you. :) I have a friend who's due five days before me. She moved to Montana but it moving back here in a few weeks and I'm so overly excited. lol. I bet what your feeling is pretty much the same.

That's so awesome Skye :D my friend isn't like a best friend or anything, but we talk since we where both oregnant and knew each other in middle school... Where I am there are actually a lotnof girls with babies or pregnant girlies :shock: you don't reallybnotice tillbyoure pregnant haha. I bet your cousin is super excited :D

Lol that's funny- my friend moved to Pennsylvania, she got a positive 3 weeks ago, and has an ultrasound in 2 weeks but is moving back here to cali the week after her ultrasound :happydance:
lol that's so true Chrissy!! Seems like lots more prego girls now that i'm pregnant!!!

How exciting! It would be awesome to have someone close to you pregnant with you. Unfortuantly I don't have any girl cousins that live anywhere near me or are close in age with me, well I do have one whose a few years over me but she's weird, and I don't get along with her that much. I see her once every 3 years anyway.

Aw, that's so exciting for you both! :)
Congratulations to her.

Aww that's great news for you. Wish I had someone close to me who was pregnant so I could share things with them.

its good to have someone close to u pregnant too hey.. my cousin demi is the same age as me and she's pregnant too AND she is due one day before me and we're both having girls. how cool is that!

Congrats to her! That's very exciting news, and that you'll be able to share the journey together :)

Wow Jess that's super lucky!! She's of course really early still so we're a few months apart but she was so excited, which made me super excited :haha:
thanks everyone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->