Just got bfp! When do you feel pregnant??

dizzybaby

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
Hi girls. We got a suprise BFP last night! We had stopped trying to give ourselves a break but my af was later than usual even for me and my boobs have been sore but other than that I have no symptoms and dont feel any different. I feel sick this morning but im pretty sure its shock or psychological lol. Were telling my parents this morning so that might make it a bit more real!

When did you start to feel pregnant??!

Congrats 5-6 weeks for me hun feel great til then then horrible til 14-16 weeks then great again lol hopefully ure symptoms are kind to U xx

Felt pregnant due to horrid symptoms at 5-6 weeks but its only now I've had my 12 weeks scan that I "feel" pregnant

Congratulations! :) xx

With my first I felt nothing until about 6 weeks then I felt sicky till 10 weeks.

I'm 4 weeks and 5 days now and don't feel much again.

thanks all!! I should take advantage of feeling well now then it seems haha!! I'll enjoy it until symptoms kick in :)

So exciting but just so nervous at the same time, been up since 5 with my mind racing thinking about it all!!

Lol that's a pregnancy thing too, I've been up since 6 despite the fact that my daughter is still snoring soundly :dohh: xx

Lol that's a pregnancy thing too, I've been up since 6 despite the fact that my daughter is still snoring soundly :dohh: xx

Lol I'm so not a morning person at all so this is completely alien for me but I guess I should get used to early morning wake up calls!:coffee:

Congratulations! I found out on Thursday and it doesn't seem real yet. I managed to see the midwife yesterday as shes away on holiday after and she says I'm 6 weeks. only now that I know am I starting to feel symptoms (burping a lot haha!). I don't think I'll feel properly pregnant until we have the scan and I start showing!

Congratulations! I found out on Thursday and it doesn't seem real yet. I managed to see the midwife yesterday as shes away on holiday after and she says I'm 6 weeks. only now that I know am I starting to feel symptoms (burping a lot haha!). I don't think I'll feel properly pregnant until we have the scan and I start showing!

I need to contact our local midwife unit, our local hospital has a direct service so you can call the midwives directly instead of going to your GP - how exciting!

I felt pregnant before I got my BFP at 4+1. But it still doesn't seem real yet :shrug: Maybe when I have a scan or hear the heartbeat it will, even then it didn't seem real with Jamie until I was in labour and I was like crap, im having a baby! :haha:

I didn't feel pregnant until I was about 6 weeks then 'wham' it hit me big time. I've been feeling awful since and am really hoping it starts letting up in the next week or so. I haven't had a proper meal in what seems like absolutely ages.

Well ours was a bit of a surprise as my first was only 6 months old! But i just remember saying to hubby, i dunno babe i just feel pregnant! M boobs were very veiny and i was bloating, and i got nauseous two mornings in a row! Tested, immediate positive! And i didnt even miss my period yet, but as the days went on i just didnt feel pregnant and still dont! Way diff pregnancy than my first where i had my head in the toilet the whole time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->