Just got home from hospital........we are both ok :-)

puddingqueen

Married & 2 daughters
Reaction score
Hi all

I got rushed into hospital on Tuesday evening with pains.......had been getting them all day in work. They kepy coming and going and we got very worried. We arrived at the pre natal ward and the staff were fantastic, took bloods and samples and checked babys hb, all ok except they found I had a water infection - so I started taking antibiotics, they also gave me a steroid injection incase I went into labour, they were more concerned about my pains as they were coming and going like contractions, I was admitted early hours of Wednesday morning. After afew hours sleep the consultant visited, told me I had to rest in case the pains got worse and I was monitored every few hours. The pains kept coming and going and I was also given an internal - my cervix was still closed and this was'nt a worry, just the water infection and the pains.

We are both home now, just taking it easy - I have afew days left on my antibiotics, I also have pain killers too as I have been having backache too.

I am so glad to be home, baby is doing well too, lots of kicking.......

Missed you all.

:hug:

Lynn xx

That must have been scary, but glad to hear you're okay x

Scary...glad to hear you are feeling better...is it the infection causing your back to hurt?

Glad to hear that you are both home now. That must have been such a scary experience!

Glad you are home and baby is staying put... take it easy!!! :hugs:

Glad to hear that everything is ok! Take care of yourself! xx :hugs:

so glad to hear all is ok. did they find out the causes of the pains?

awww thats good to hear your back home and things are good. Its scary .. I had similar but the pains wore off before I was just about to leave for the hospital. x

Wow that must have been so scary, glad to hear you and baby are ok. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->