Just got my BFP after a weekend of drinking!!

pirate1974

Reaction score
Ladies, please reassure me that my 2 nights of drinking this weekend (and some day drinking too) hasn't harmed my baby! During my first I didn't drink at all and now i'm freaking out how much alcohol I had this weekend. Also I ate sushi last week and drank unpasteurized juices! I mean i basically did everything WRONG!! I got my BFP this morning and I haven't told my husband bc he's going to be like "ummm you were drunk on saturday night!" Help! Anyone know credible science!

No credible science here but I found out I was pregnant with my first right after st. Patrick's day. I'm sure you can image the amount of alcohol I consumed! Little one turned out just fine though! As long as you start your prenatals and start behaving pregnant, you should be fine.

Congrats on the pregnancy!

I'm sure a large percentage of women have had a few drinks before finding out they're pregnant! My last pg I was convinced I was out and had a few drinks to cheer myself up, but I'd ovulated later and got my BFP a few days later! Baby was fine, just start from today now you're aware! And congrats xxxx

It will not harm your baby. Many women do not realize they are pregnant even up to 7-8 weeks and drink and they go on to have healthy babies. Congratulations! Personally I have several friends who had no idea they were pregnant until they were close to 2 months because they never paid attention to their periods and weren't trying to get pregnant and their babies are healthy thriving children today.

Its not ideal but a large amount of women have had a few drinks without knowing they are pregnant, as long as you are not planning on doing it every weekend during your pregnancy you and baby will be fine xxxxx h&h 9 months xxxxx

I did this too! Drank too much wine the night before I was expecting AF. We weren't trying for a baby AT ALL. Was going to drink again that night but decided maybe I should test since AF didn't show up and it was very positive.. I told my doctor about this he said it won't do any harm that early!

Thank you ladies! I'll also mention it to my doctor, but needed immediate reassurance! I'm just glad I didn't drink on sunday when all my friends were only bc I was not feeling great! Now I need a clever way to tell my husband. It's #2 for us.

I drank heavily with my first oregnancy to the point of blacking out. It was a surprise pregnanvy. He's perfectly healthy.

With this pregnancy I knew there was a chance I could b pregnant but it was New Years and I had 2 cocktails and 2 vodkas. Everything is progressing fine x

I found out i was pregnant the day i got back from my honeymoon and i drank like a fish and my sons just fine hahaha

no worries.. its so so common that we dont know we are pregnant and carry on doing things that we shouldnt during pregnancy.. happens way more than people ever talk about. you know now, thats what matters :) happy and healthy 9 months.

I spent a weekend in Vegas before finding out I was pregnant! Now I'm 7+2 and I'm having the same concerns!! I'm sure both of our babies are just fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->