Just got my bfp, but spotting and cramps??

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
Hi,

Since Monday I've been getting v v faint lines on frers with fmu. Today I did my am test with fmu and got another v v faint line on a frer and CB plus, tested again this afternoon and got darker lines. Shortly after I started getting some AF type cramps and went to loo about 30 minutes after to find some watery light pink spotting when I wiped(never had this with any of my pg's before). Obviously I got quite upset about it and decided to lay down and see what happens. My cramps have stopped for now and the spotting is almost no existent.

Any ideas? I'm between 11-13 DPO. Anyone had this please?

With my DD, I had some spotting early on and everything was just fine. With this baby, I cramped like crazy for a couple weeks, but everything is okay so far. Unfortunately, I think it's a matter of "time will tell", but my chemicals always progressed from spotting to heavy bleeding pretty quickly, so the fact that the spotting is dying down is a good sign. :hugs:

Keep an eye on it, spotting is normal for early pregnancy but if it comes back and gets worse then call your doc. It's a good sign that it has stopped so hopefully won't come back.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

At exactly 4 weeks pregnant with my dd2 I had pink ( not brown) spotting with bad bad af type cramps and back pain. I though for sure miscarriage! I even went to Dr and we were away on vacation. My betas kept rising and my test got darker... My daughter is now 2. Spotting lasted a day with cramping then just suddenly stopped. It can be normal xx

Thank u everyone! Thank u for sharing your stories xxx

The cramps felt like a dull ache, like when AF is about to start, though I've not had cramps before AF for a few months now (just a bit during the first day or two). They haven't started again and the spotting has completely stopped now, fx it doesn't start again. Is it to do with implanting?? I am thinking about testing again tomorrow PM, do you think it's a good idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->