Just got my BFP- How do I tell DH?

LogansMama

Reaction score
I would love to do something creative. With my first bub I was sooo excited I just blurted it out! I would like to do something better this time... any ideas.

make a cracker and the test is the gift??? PULL MY CRACKER I MADE HUN! lol x x x x

A cracker? I think I know what you're talking about - the toilet paper roll thingy?

That might be cute. How do you make one? I'm not sure!

there is a tutorial on youtube. x x x x x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNINP9UIyY8 here it is

I know what you mean by blurting it out....I always had imagined some elaborate way I would tell my hubby....and when I found out I couldn't help myself. I don't have any ideas...I just wanted to wish you a huge congrads.

I bought a few cute little sleepers, bibs etc for cheap. Then I put them in a cute baby shower bag, and tied the positive FRER to the bag with a huge bow.

He was literally speechless. ;)

Congrats!! I wld most probably yell it out too lol! But what about maybe leaving little notes to lead him to a gift of baby bottles and clothes, if you live together that is!

There are tons of videos on youtube of ladies telling their DH maybe watch some videos to get some ideas? Have fun with it!

I set up a little table in the living room with a note that said congratulations you are going to be a daddy, the 2 hpt's that I had done, a little bear with a jumper on that said 'i love daddy' and wrote on the label 'to daddy I can't wait to meet you, love, spud' and then put all streamers all over it. He was at the gym at the time, and his reaction was better than I could have hoped for! He hugged me loads and got down on his knees and started kissing my tummy! So glad I did it, I was so tempted to just ring him in the gym!
I took a pic of the table but don't know how to get it n here.
Let us know how you decide to do it and his reaction!
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"