Just Got My BFP

Moonpieash

Reaction score
Well this morning (10 days past dpo) I tested postive on an early pregnancy test!!! I didn't think it would show up yet but sure enough there it was a plus sign clear as day. Of course one of the lines was fainter than the other. I had my husband go in and check it first and after a minute or so (cause he didn't know what it meant and read the box-ha ha) he said "your pregnant." I said stop messing with me. I took it from his hand and said "Holy Crap!" I'm really scared because last year I had a MC after 6 weeks of being pregnant. I decided to wait a year to try again.

Here are some of the first symptoms I've experienced:
- shooting pains in both breast (really noticable and it hurt)
- pains in the ovary area the first week afer ovulating
- Major heartburn every day the past week
- CM
- a knot feeling in my stomach
- feeling majorly hot all the time
- And yesterday I started feeling really tired and a little queezy
- This morning I could barely be in the kitchen because I couldn't stand the smell of my husband's hazelnut coffee!! Started feeling sick to my stomach today and my boobs are killing me now!!!

I'll keep you updated on more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Moonpieash : Today at 12:25 PM.

Congrats on your BFP!

Here's to a happy and healthy 9mths!

xxx

:headspin: Congrats again hun. Wishing you a happy and Healthy 9 months.

Congrats on your BFP!! Thats so exciting! It is scary being prego, I get nervous about having an MC all the time, just try to relax and dont think about it too much:)

Yay!

Congratulations on your BFP hun .. thats fantastic :happydance:

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months

Congratulations on your BFP, that is wonderful news. Just relax and enjoy the next 9mths

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->