Just got my Bfp!

libbymarks198

Reaction score
I didn't think I was ever going to be able to post in here, after 2 years of ttc this was our 5th round of fertility treatment and finally we did it, and to top it off I typed in our details on the due date calculator and it is the day of our 2nd wedding anniversary which is amazing!!

feeling nervous, excited and scared all at the same time I really thought I would be a million times happier then this but I guess it has not sunk in yet and does not feel real, I might try and ask for an early scan.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and congrats and have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Congratulations hun!!! And welcome to first trimester, im sure it will sink if for you soon, its all a bit surreal at first :) xx

Cangrats!! I was the same way with my first pregnancy. It really didnt even sink in until I started feeling the baby move, even with scans photos and everything, I just couldn't believe there was actually a baby in there. It also took my hubby and I 2 years to conceive our first. This time was very much unplanned.
Anyway, congrats again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"