Just got my BFP

LittleMrsL

Reaction score
Hi ladies, just found out I'm just over 5weeks pregnant and my wedding is in a couple weeks!!! I'm stressing about stressing about the wedding and it not being healthy for the baby 😂

Hope everyone is having a lovely start to their pregnancy!

Congratulations! You'll be fine, just make sure you have some chill time and rest.

Congratulations!!!! Wow what an amazingly happy time for you!! Don't worry about the bean, wedding stress is the worst, but there is that underlying current of happiness, and that's what they will be feeling! Are you going to announce the pregnancy at the wedding? I'm tearing up right now it's so lovely! Massive congrats :)

Thanks girls! No won't be announcing it so I'm being very tactical with the whole drinking situation, I'm going to give the venue strict instructions that when I go to the bar and ask for a spirit and mixer they're to only give me the mixer and my bridesmaids are on drink swapping duty if someone buys me a drink �� it's going to be entertaining!

hehe!! have a fantastic day :) get them to stock some non alcoholic bubbly especially for you (sans label or hidden under the bar) and then just say you don't want to mix drinks and end up with a hangover. Bridesmaids can make sure you always have a drink in your hand, and if anyone offers to buy you a drink just go with them to the bar or get a bridesmaid to swap it for you and they have the champers! Plus bubbly grape juice is really tasty! lol.

That is genius! I'm going to ring the venue tomorrow as soon as I get a chance!

Some really good ideas here! Like someone else said - "I don't want to be drunk for my wedding night" etc are some really good ones. Lime and soda looks like a g+t too, plus it's quite nice to settle your stomach :)

Ooohhh I always use the I'm on blood pressure meds or an antibiotic once I told some I was in a heart study and the study required me not to drink haha. You can also just keep "losing your drink" congratulations on both love!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->