just got some new

fulltimemum

Reaction score
hair tongs

they are fab

gona use them 2moro after i wash my hair im gona post a pic and tell me what you think plaese girls want a new hair look xxxxxxxxx made me feel better

OOO yeah post a pic after! When ever I tong mine one side looks great and the other side is crap ha or I tong it all and then I dont know what to do with my fringe which is too short to curl but looks silly straight. Have fun with them!:)

OOO yeah post a pic after! When ever I tong mine one side looks great and the other side is crap ha or I tong it all and then I dont know what to do with my fringe which is too short to curl but looks silly straight. Have fun with them!:)

will do hun i wanted a new way to wear my hair so thoguht tongs might do xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:thumbup:

ok this is probably kinda dumb but whats a hair tong? lol :blush:

I dont have tongs, I use my straightners to curl my hair! took a while to perfect though! Look forward to pics
x

Oh cant wait to see a pic, ive got some, waste of money tho, cos im useless at stuff like that! lol

Well?!!! Did you do it hun? x

i ddint hun some one tryed to break in other night and get bailey so the police came to make sure my statement was rite gona wash me hair tongith and give it agon then post yous some pics xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ok this is probably kinda dumb but whats a hair tong? lol :blush:

https://www.justbeautifully.co.uk/curling-tongs.php?gclid=CMWQyqnHwpwCFU0A4wod9k1knQ

they u go huni xxxxxxxxxx

ahh we call it a curling iron :) i cant wait to see pics by the way :happydance:

thanks hun thats the proper name but i use tongs lol xxxx:haha:

For a minute you had me thinking it was a hair clip that looked like food tongs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->