just grossed my husband out but sooo excited

Riley_Zoo

Reaction score
For well over a year now I have not been getting much CM, I came off the pill 7 months ago and only had my first ovulation last month and had very irregular periods with little or no CM. Well I started takeing agnus castus and drinking rasberry leaf tea (hence first ovulation) and in the last few days I have felt a little wet down there, thought it was in my head but today I checked again and I deffinatly was, in fact it was a little stretchy, almost managed to stretch to an inch :happydance:

In all my life I never thought I would be happy to find my body is excreating stretchy clear stuff but I am...much to say my husband is looking at me like I have gone mad and probably trying to work out why he married me, but I dont care :)

finally I can see a light at teh end of the tunnel and feeling positive about being able to conceive!

lets just hope husbands little guys swim like the clappers as they are gunna have a much easyer time now :spermy:

:dust: baby dust to all :dust:

YAY for stretchy white slippery stuff coming out of out hoohas :D

Who would have thought it! when you imagined getting pregnant one day you would not have thought one of the most exciteing bits was checking how strechy and what colour the stuff coming out of you was! not very romantic either, 'hey huny its gone clear and its really strechy time to jump on me and do your stuff!' lol

:):):):):) ahhh that's fantabulous news! Who knew good old EWCM could brighten up your day hey! xx

Love it!! When TTC you have to get excited about all these wonderful things hehe :)

Just a quick question: "Well I started takeing agnus castus and drinking rasberry leaf tea (hence first ovulation)" - > did taking that help you ovulate? :)

I hope strongly that your periods will be regular with the passage of time and you will surely be able to conceive soon.

Love it!! When TTC you have to get excited about all these wonderful things hehe :)

Just a quick question: "Well I started takeing agnus castus and drinking rasberry leaf tea (hence first ovulation)" - > did taking that help you ovulate? :)

I am almost positive that is what kick started my ovulation, came off the pill in Feb and nothing and my periods were very light and averageing 47 days apart but were very irregular. Then I started taking Agnus castus and drinking rasberry leaf tea, within a month I had ovulated, had my period and CD16 started getting EWCM for the first time. I have changed nothing else in my life just added these two things! It has worked for me and would recomend anyone haveing problems to try it. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->