just had a lovely bath in clary sage oil :D

mrsmcquaide

Mummy to 1 nearly 2 :D
Reaction score
as the title said i just had a lovely relaxing bath with a few drops of clary sage oil mixed with milk in :winkwink:
it was lovely and relaxing :happydance:

has any one had experience of this bringing on labour? was having few tightnighs in the bath but iv been having theses for a few days now. im 38 weeks today :D

Its sooo relaxing isn't it my 7 year old loves the smell of it lol

im so jealous as i dont have a bath we just have a shower room:cry:

i dont have a bath either last year my mam got a new bathroom and god rid even though she loves baths..she says she regrets it now!! it kills me hearin people talking about having baths my back is in bits and would anything for one! i could go to a relations and have one but it just isnt the same is it!!!
when i move out im making sure i get a bath in the place! xx:thumbup:

i dont have a bath either last year my mam got a new bathroom and god rid even though she loves baths..she says she regrets it now!! it kills me hearin people talking about having baths my back is in bits and would anything for one! i could go to a relations and have one but it just isnt the same is it!!!

definatly not my mom and nan have baths but jut cant relax in them my nans is one of those bathromms were you can hardly move for all the lotions and potions in bottle everywere which i am a minimalist and this drives me insane i would be more inclined otget out the bath and start tidying all the bottles away lol and then at my moms house there is my 16 year old sister who bangs out crap music or screams and argues with my mum so no peace there and i simply could nto go to mils for a bath i feel uncomfy having a wee there lol x

aw ladies! i would die without a bath at the minute! and usually i hate them lol
you can use clary sage oil as a massage oil and it helps to relax to :D try that xx

Sounds nice. Where do u get clary sage oil? I would like to try this, im in the UK thanks xx

i got mine off ebay. was really cheap and came super quick! i think you can get it from places like holland and barrets. x

definatly not my mom and nan have baths but jut cant relax in them my nans is one of those bathromms were you can hardly move for all the lotions and potions in bottle everywere which i am a minimalist and this drives me insane i would be more inclined otget out the bath and start tidying all the bottles away lol and then at my moms house there is my 16 year old sister who bangs out crap music or screams and argues with my mum so no peace there and i simply could nto go to mils for a bath i feel uncomfy having a wee there lol x

yeh i could go to the bf mothers house but they only have one bathroom i woudl just be rushing. the only place where i would relax is my own place!! roll on the day when i can relax in one,cant wait :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->