Just had a Root channel...ouch!!!

luckyno2

Reaction score
I just came back from a 3 day hospital stay yesterday due to severe vomiting and dehydration, and now had to go for a emergency root channel.:growlmad: WHAT IS NEXT????

THE PAIN was unbearable, but hope all is done and settled now...

who else had this many silly painful things in pregnancy??

Ahh hunny, I'm sorry, root canals are b*sterds. I passed out a few years ago, and knocked out my front teeth...I had to have root canals on both front teeth (OMG I had 7 injections in total!) it was horrific....but I can now face whatever the dentist throws at me!

I doubt it helps, but I've been having Gallstone attacks about once a week for the past 6 weeks. Maybe more some weeks, and they are the most painful horrendous things ive ever gone through....I passed out during the one on Thursday night (which lasted 8 hours :()

Not the same, but damn pregnancy!!

I just came back from a 3 day hospital stay yesterday due to severe vomiting and dehydration, and now had to go for a emergency root channel.:growlmad: WHAT IS NEXT????

THE PAIN was unbearable, but hope all is done and settled now...

who else had this many silly painful things in pregnancy??

Awwww honey thats so rubbish, at least its done now and hopefully everything else will now be fine, you sure have had your fair share ... so enough for one pregnancy and hopefully on top a wonderfully healthy one!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->