Just had a tarot reading!!!!

mammag

Expecting a Rainbow
Reaction score
Asking specifically if I will conceive this cycle and here is the answer I got!!

Outcome »

The Sun is shining on you - it's your time for success, joy and happiness. You will feel confident and full of vitality. It's a time to celebrate with friends and loved ones, perhaps enjoy a well-earned holiday, a time of pleasure and good news around children or the conception or birth of a longed-for baby. If you are not feeling this way take heart, you will enter this period soon.

Here's the website if you wanna try it, it's free

https://www.free-tarot-reading.net/free.php

and you ask the question in your mind, lol, so they didn't use computers to give me the cards I wanted!! Yay!!!

WOW!! Will keep FX for that BFP!!!

If you dont mind...I'm your newest stalker!! lol

Lol, stalkers are ALWAYS welcome!!!

Uhm....just did it and sorry to say but got exactly the same reading....dont think they are accurate....or just coincidence??

Is it possible for us to get the same reading on outcome??

That's so strange, I do it ALL of the time and never have had that reading before! Maybe your going to get yours too! Did you re-shuffle the cards?

Nope, just did another one (which won't count because you can't do them twice in one day) and it was COMPLETELY different!! That makes me even more excited! What are the odds of TWO TTC'ers getting the SAME much wanted results!!!

Bet we both get out :bfp:'s!! (knock on wood)

I also just did it and ot the same reading! Either it's a fix or we all will get our BFP this month lol

will do it again....brb

WTF??!! Really? Maybe the link is repeating my reading for some reason?

This is the link to the main page, just click the free tarot reading..

https://www.free-tarot-reading.net/

Was that card your 'outcome'? the last card in the draw? That is weird.

did get a whole different reading.....so it was coincidence!!!

It will be soooo awesome if we both get our BFP's

jip the sun. your link took us to the start page ...so I dont think it can keep your reading and we pick our own cards

I know!! We'll have to remember this always if we do, if not, we'll never speak of it again :haha: :rofl:

the second time I also just clicked on your link....so its not the link

what was your outcome on the second reading? just for fun....

and it's not like it knows you're TTC, people probably go on there for a million different reasons, and like I said, I've never gotten that reading before, so I'm still very excited about it!

me neither...did it last week but did not read all the stuff.
this time I saw the block on the right that say relax, take deep breath and think..bla bla...and some more stuff. And I sit back and relaxed and think about the ttc and bfp....

And yes...I'm a POASA!!! wanted to upload it and show you but cant upload it.

No it was the first card for the present. My outcome card was diff but also related to baby!
.... Just did it again there and gt diff results but again quite baby related?!?

Missclarabel...I also got the second outcome reading kind off baby related....something about getting what I want. can't remember the whole thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->