Just had a text from Ema - Updated

:hug: Ema.
i am so sorry to hear this.
i received very poor care postnatal care after the birth of ali - still get flashbacks!!!! seems to be quite common (sadly) going by birth stories on bnb.

i hope you feel better soon and get to enjoy Jacob.

:hug:

Christine
X

That's terrible Ema, hope you feel better soon.

Laura1984, please try not to let this worry you and concentrate on the next few hours ahead and to meeting your LO x x x

Argh!! Thats awful :grr: I'd kick ass if i was Ema... Hope she is ok!!

Awww you will be fine hun :hugs: Hopefully its just a one off case :hugs:

Sorry the've been so shit Ema! I had 3 blood transfusions after Grace, believe me you'll be bouncing around like a spring lamb when they've finished. Hope you feel better soon babe.
Love to you and Jacob xxx

Poor Em, i cant believe that!!

I hope they get you sorted out hun

Thats outrageous! Hope you feel better soon Ema and good luck for tommorow Laura!

Thats just so crap.
The good news is that the effects of a blood transfusion are so fast. You will feel so much better once it's done. Enjoy your time with jacob when you finally feel better!!!:hug:

Hopefully your experience there is better this time! Don't worry Jacob loves you and you will be back to normal soon :)

poor ema :hugs::hugs: hope everythings ok hun and you feel better really soon :hugs::hugs:

that is really shocking, poor Ema. Thank God the midwife is on the ball. Hope it all goes well hun x

god thats awful , i cant beleive the hospital let her go!
I hope she is doing ok :hugs:

Poor Em!
I hope they apologize profusely. Things like this should NOT happen.
I hope she feels better soon.

OMG-thats shocking. Can't believe that could happen-hope your ok soon Ema xx

oh my god!! poor sweetie!!
i can believe the bloody hospital!
my mum had to have a blood transfusion with me, but didnt, and she got really ill. so hopefully this helps, but i just cant believe they didnt check her! its disgusting!
bless you hun...atleast you have this info now, and you can make a fuss, saying that your friend didnt have it done, so you wanna make sure you do! rub it in and make them feel bad, lol!!
good luck tomorrow hun.
Ema, hope everything goes well, and you feel better soon sweetheart
xox

That is ridiculous, no wonder she feeling crappy.xx

Oh no! Was she at the Countess of Chester by any chance? They have a pretty bad rep. I once went to see my grandad and in one of the corridors there was a syringe just lying on the floor! Hope you feel better soon and your up and about being worn out by little Jacob x

I'm sorry you've had such a crappy time, I hope you're feeling better soon Ema. xxx

thats really shit, i hope she feels better soon and gets the right treatment xx

and dont you worry hon, you will be just fine xx best of luck xxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"