Just had an amusing letter from the bank

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Barclays bank letter address to Mrs Amanda F****** (don't want to put my full name on here). Take note of the MRS bit in the title.

Now, bear in mind that I haven't held an account with Barclays for over a year since changing to HSBC.......

The letter starts....

Dear MRS F******

Now that you've turned 16, we're upgrading your BarclayPlus account to a Young Person's Account which we feel is more suited to your needs.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

There's a freephone number on the letter to call with any queries, but it's unobtainable, so I'm going to pop into my branch later.

Either that or I'll frame it and hang it in my downstairs loo! :rofl: That moisturiser from Aldi is doing wonders for my wrinkles!!! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:
I wonder what they will say to that!!

:rofl: see that would be better than a fifty plus fashion catalogue:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Defo keep up with that cream and pm me the name of it!:lol:

Well, I went into the bank and they couldn't explain it. I used to have 3 accounts with them as far as I knew, and they closed them all in January 08, but there are a fourth account I didn't know about. For some reason it was opened as a childs account! They have no idea why they seem to think I'm 16, as it has my DOB on the account!:dohh:

Anyway, I've closed it now. It had some money in it!!!! :happydance:They paid me the full balance of.....

3p !!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->