Just had an ultrasound on my ovaries

surreysharon

Mum to Harry born @ 36wks
Reaction score
Just got back from my obstretic ultrasound appointment at the hospital. My GP was good and referred me following my MC 2 months ago to check on my ovarian cysts. They were diagnosed some years ago and when i had a dating scan they had grown to 6cm diameter. Anyway i have just been told that they have gone !! My ovaries are apparantly good and apart from a tilted womb (my mum has the same) i am all set to go.

She did tell me that my uterine lining wall is very thick and she said i am either due a heavy bleed :)witch:) or i am already pregnant. God i wished she hadnt said that as i cant think of anything else now. Im currently 11dpo and have had quite a weird few things happen over last few days

7-9dpo: Cramps, temp around the 36.55 mark
10dpo - manic pelvic cramps, skin break out and a temperature dip (down to 36.38)
11dpo (today) - temperature back up (36.65), a little creamy CM, skin flared up still

I am trying to keep calm but aware that somethings are looking quite good maybe...

xx

Not tested yet as only 11dpo and trying sooo hard to refrain for a couple of days.

I didnt add earlier but the only thing near my ovaries was a corpus luteum (from where the egg was released) . Obviously if the AF comes along this normally breaks down and is flushed out with the menses.

I do have a couple of tests at home and so will maybe do one later and one in the morning. They are only Boots own ones though which are 50MIU so probably will get a BFN anyway from them.

ahhhh sooooo hard waiting
x

Good luck honey... after all your advice to me I hope it's good news. fingers crossed for you. Did you ever get your first AF after MC?

Great news about the cysts Sharon, and I have my fingers crossed for you over next couple of days. I had a scan on my ovaries following my M/C too, but my cyst was still there. Was great to be able to see the condition of the womb in relation to my cycle though; with me she was able to tell that I was going to OV shortly, if I hadn't already. Hope to see some good news on here shortly!
:dust:

Good luck honey... after all your advice to me I hope it's good news. fingers crossed for you. Did you ever get your first AF after MC?

Hi Hun,

I got a one day bleed on 28 March and then ovulated 2 wks later. Not a full AF but something ;-)

Hope you are doing okay and feeling positive

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back