Just had my 1st High on CBFM! ** UPDATE and peaked! **

Lolly W

3rd tri after 2 mmcs
Reaction score
Well girls, today is day 11 and I'm CBFM high! I'm so chuffed as I've been paranoid I wouldn't get a high at all. It's my first month using the CBFM and I'm feeling really positive.

BDtastic tonight then!

Anyone else about to ov want to join my happy thread!?

Just had my high and peaks on the CBFM - am now cd15 and has gone back to high....

Ooooh, how exciting! Hope you got plenty of 'action' in!?

I'm glad you've replied. I was hoping the old crew from testing last month would be around!

xx

not to dampen your spirits at all but I got a high on my first month of using it too but no Peak and AF at CD16 following MMC about 2 months prior. I'm not 100% sure but I think I read that for the first couple of months it predicts a high regardless as it is still learning about your cycle. The second cycle of using it I got a high at CD 10 or 11, same as the first cycle, and then a peak at CD15. The girls in the CBFM thread over in TTC will know better than me but I'm sure I read it somewhere after being confused about how I had no peak. Hope you do get your peak though, I was so excited when I did. x

Weird, I must admit I haven't read too much about it - just cracked on and started poas. Hopefully not tmi but I had a massive amount of ewcm yesterday so I'm really hoping the monitor's timing is right. Watch this space on the peak - I'll keep ya updated!

ha ha in that case, it sounds promising. I never noticed all this CM business before. I started to pay a lot more attention and sure enough it was there this cycle when I got a peak but didn't notice it the first cycle at all. You'll be jumping up and down in a few days time when the peak comes along, I wanted to take a picture of it. We purposefully didn't TTC this month as I get full maternity pay if I wait just 1 more cycle after this one and I'm CD28 today so just waiting to find out how long my cycle actually is now it seems to have settled again. Hopefully AF will make an appearancein the next couple of days. Do keep us posted. x

Hi Lolly, i have been quite lucky with the CBFM. I have used it twice and both times i got 5 highs and 2 peaks and then 1 high again. Even though it was my first time so i guess not everyone just gets highs. I love this monitor! I was having so much trouble getting pregnant, took 17/ 18 months and then i used it and fell pregnant first time. Unfortunately i had a MMC. But just used it again last month after my first AF and have just got a BFP!

Hi Lolly, i have been quite lucky with the CBFM. I have used it twice and both times i got 5 highs and 2 peaks and then 1 high again. Even though it was my first time so i guess not everyone just gets highs. I love this monitor! I was having so much trouble getting pregnant, took 17/ 18 months and then i used it and fell pregnant first time. Unfortunately i had a MMC. But just used it again last month after my first AF and have just got a BFP!

Wow! I'm inspired! Fingers crossed for a BFP this month!

Mine def followed the changes on the lines on my sticks so think it's cool - I got this

cd 11&12 high
cd 13&14 peak
cd 15 high ( today )

have been bding like mad and using softcups - if I don't get pg this cycle I'll be all like "well I oughtta" in an italian new york accent.

Hope you get your BFP Lolly! Since using the monitor i make sure i bd on ALL my high and peak days!!! The most bding whilst TTC! BUt that seems to work!! I know there are suggestions you should every other day but i did not want to miss the egg and It has worked both times doing that for us!

Well, OH has just got home and I was debating dragging him upstairs but we need to get back out again to puppy class! He WILL be mine when I get him home though! Fingers crossed for a peak in the next couple of days.

Maybe tmi but massive amounts of ewcm today!

Go get him Lolly!! :) mine has been got for today!!

Wowsers, just had my peak! That has shocked me as I thought I'd get at least a couple of highs before peaking! Anyway, we bd'd last night and this morning so I've got to be in with a chance right?

Yeah - I only got 2 highs before my peak.

Also does anyone know if oestrogen would stay high if pg did happen? Just thinking of wasting a few sticks monitoring the oestrogen line after cd20

and yes - I do reckon you're in with a chance :)

That's an interesting thought. I'm really not sure what should / shouldn't happen to the eostrogen line if conception happens. Hmmmm, something else to ponder.

It's OH's birthday on the 13th and would love to know whether my plan has worked by then but that's only 9 dpo! Bum, not sure there's a test around that can give me that info!

I got my BFP at 8dpo with first response, was nt even faint! But i thnk ever pregnancy is different..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->