Just had my sweep!!

tone

Mummy of 2! ttc for #3
Reaction score
:happydance: Hopefully does something!!
It was really weird she could feel bubbas head!! I really really hope something happens, if not i have one next thursday again and my induction date is the 27th October! I WILL NOT MAKE IT THAT FAR!!
Labour dust me girls!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hope the sweep does something hun!! aww your induction date is my son's 2nd birthday :) xx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Especially for you babes. I really hope it works for you. Get walking and bouncing!!!

Good Luck hun xxxxxx Lucky Dust xxxxx

Hope its works for your honey sending loads of Sweep working :dust:
C x

Good luck hun i hope it works for you. You gotta get that baby out before the 27th!! x

hope it works for you hun, baby will be here before 27th october! xx

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

hope the sweep starts something off for you! x

Aww good luck!! I have a sweep booked for a week tmoz, but I'm not sure what to expect! does it hurt, or is it just uncomfortable? Hopefully i wont need one, I'm due 17Oct (although that prob means nothin)
xxxxx

Oooo not long hun!! Thats the same day as Sam (Babezone) so we might get 2 LO's that day!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Everyones being bumped up to the 27th teehee! Hope your LO comes sooner and i hope your not too uncomfortable! xxxxx

Thank you girls! Just been for a really long walk and going to spend rest of day bouncing on my ball!!

welsh_mum_2_b - its really not as bad as you expect! Just uncomfortable!! You will be fine! And takes like 20 seconds so its over quickly!! Good luck for yours xxx

:dust::dust::dust:

Good luck hon, hope it works for you x x x

Good luck! Hope something happens soon!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back