Just had reflexology again

susan_1981

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
And this time it was so much better. Last time I went to a chinese herbal shop and the guy barely said a word to me, think he didn't speak much english but this time, I found one round the corner from me with a lovely irish lady. She told me that there was tension all over my foot and the only place that seemed normal and fine was my uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes! I've not exactly been good this month, not eating healthily, smoking, drinking etc, but this is almost like my month off actively TTC. I'm off to Tenerife on Sunday for a week so I'm having my last bit of enjoyment and then when I get back, the smoking has to stop and I'm not going to drink, I may have the odd glass of wine, like the lady said to me - I shouldn't beat myself up about it and have the odd glass, so that's what I'm going to do. Feel so relaxed now. I highly recommend it! It's fascinating what she can tell from my feet. She said that I had lots of tension around my neck and had I had a bad neck recently, which I did. I woke up the other day and it was killing me. Then she said I had a lot of tension in my lower back and I have been suffering. She also said my sinuses seemed a little blocked and I do suffer with a stuffy nose all the time!

£35 well spent I think!

I had reflexology once, loved it, very relaxing. The lady said to me: Did anything happen to your mother when she was 2 months pregnant? I said I didn't know, but then asked my mum that night. She said that my dad's dad (my grandfather) had died when she was 2 months expecting. Funny what things show.

I would love to have reflexology. I just adore having my feet massaged. Pure ecstacy. Unfortunately the purse strings are a bit tight right now.
Hope it helps love xx

i have just had my second session, I have having maternity reflexology to aid conception? I love it, so relaxing! I have booked six sessions so far and definately £35 well spent xxx

I explained everything to her and she said that she'd concentrate on my ovaries, fallopian tubes and uterus. She said that on my right foot, it was all relaxed and all seemed fine, yet it was more tense on my left side. I said to her that when I fell pregnant, the baby was on the right side of my stomach, but when I ov, I notice the pains on my left side so I asked her if it could be that it feels more tense because I'm about to ov and she said that that was possible. It was so nice and relaxing. My work offer a benefits system and the new bupa policy includes reflexology in it so I'm definitely going to take that. Then it'll be free! Superb! Now I'm gearing up for going on holiday to Tenerife on Sunday so I'm not thinking too much about baby making, although we are going to be BD'ing regularly for the next few days.

Hopefully this is just what I need to get my BFP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->