Just have a feeling that we wont be blessed with No 2....

Kent1982

Reaction score
Hi

We have now been trying for 7 months for baby no 2 and have no success so far. Have mostly been doing the SMEP and POAS. I get positive ovulation marks for 2 days.

We have a 3 year old daughter and really want another child. We had two miscarriages before we had our LO and it took 9 months to get pregnant with the first (I didn't realise just how late I ovulated into my cycle at the start of trying).

My OH had a sperm test done last time and it came back with some problems with mobility but he changed his diet.... and we got pregnant, not sure if that helped or not. He has changed his diet too....I just have this feeling that it wont happen.

At what stage do I go and see the doctor? I am 32 years old and OH is 36.

I know I need to lose weight (3 stone) and exercise much more but I am just feeling so down about it all..... working lots too.

Any advice is appreciated please....I know some of you have been trying for much longer but I just have a feeling that there is a problem.

xxx

Hi , yep technically 7 months is still within normal range for TTC , but I know how you feel, I'm on cycle 5 TTC and I feel exactly the same to the point I honestly can't imagine being pregnant . 12 months is the usual mark to go see dr but if your concerned you could try before, but keep in mind you may just be told keep trying . I lost 30kg before starting TTC , I just eat healthy exercise a little when I can , and I do feel 100% better and I know it's healthier , but I conceived my last 2 babies the first cycle while overweight and now that I'm healthier it just seems like i will never get there . Don't put too much pressure on yourself (hard I know ) maybe focusing on losing weight will help take the focus and stress off TTC and it may just happen . I know I'm definately less stressed when I feel good about myself :) good luck x

I would have your DH eating as healthy as possible, a undernourished man is not going to produce good sperm just like we need to eat healthy and take folic acid to produce healthy eggs ,if your not able to eat all your daily nutrients you should take vitamins and it takes at least 3 months of nourishing our bodys and staying away from toxins to really see a difference in fertility this is the same for men and women.

Talk to your doctor about your concerns. 7 months is still early, technically, but if you don't want to wait an entire 12 months before getting help, that's understandable. I saw my doc at 7 mo ttc.. Told him that my DH and I don't really have years to ttc bc of our age and life circumstances and he was completely understanding and on board with assisting before the technical 12 mo mark. I'm 33 my DH 48 ... GL and be hopeful. :hug:

Hi

thanks for all the advice....!

I am going to focus on eating healthy and exercising more. :)

TTC82- well done on the amazing weight loss...;-)

xxx

I know the feeling. Dh and I have been trying for 9 months he is 29, I'm 26. We both have a child each with our exs so we know that we are both all ok in that department. It's so upsetting thinking that we may never have a child together. :(

hi i am in the same boat been ttc 6 months with no luck im 28 and my hubbys 30 we have a dd 5 in jan and ds 3 in dec im getting so disheartened we have changed our diet stopped alcohol take folic acid etc feels like it will never happen

Well looks like AF will be arriving in the next couple of days :-( gutted!

To make matters worse my mother in law was talking to me on the phone about my sister in law being pregnant(which is great can't wait to meet the new addition!) and asked 'are you trying' and it slipped out and I said yes!!!! Ahhhh why did I tell her..... So annoyed with myself. She will probably tell people.... Didn't want anyone to know

Really down about it..... Even thinking of saying next month- 'not trying for now' lol doubt she will believe me....
We will get there girls!
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"