Just hold out until Monday....:(

Thradia

NTNP, but Hoping
Reaction score
I am supposed to go in on Monday for a D&C...but yesterday I started spotting. :nope:

It's not red blood yet, just a brown type of color. I really am hoping that I don't start to miscarry over Christmas. I don't want to go through it. :cry:

I'm so scared. I haven't been sleeping very much at all. I'm just praying that my body can hold out until Monday.

Will keep my finger crossed for you. I had to have a D & C 1 week ago and the 4 day leading up to it I had some tiny brown spotting and abdo pain but it didn't mount to anything. Take care and let us know how you are getting on xx

Try not to worry about the spotting. I started spotting after they gave me an internal scan when we went for the 12 week dating scan, that was the Tuesday and it carried on all the way through until I went for the op which was a week later. If it is brown I wouldn't worry too much, mine went red but didn't amount to anything. I know it is hard, I was so worried that it was going to turn into something worse but it was fine in the end.

I really hope that you make it through till Monday hun :hugs:

I did have an internal scan on Tuesday...so I was thinking/hoping that the spotting is from that hopefully.

Thanks everyone! And I hope you have a great holiday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->